Reviews for The Truth In Words
C. Grace chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
hey loved it your so mean! lol how soon is soon? how about this week? loving it! keep it up
Inherent chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Wow! I love this! I can't wait until the sequel! Please have it up very soon, I'm putting you on my AA list. _

~Luna~
Nicole chapter 5 . 8/30/2004
Oh! Please write a second one! This is one of the best stories I've ever read (I may be sleep deprived though). I am so fallin in lve with the Draco you've portrayed (fallen). I loved the shagging comment in thelast full letter. I'm going to go read the whole thin again (even though it's beyond late and I really should be in be, asleep, dreaming, about Draco...) Yeah, so write more, as soon as possible. Please. I'll love you forever, and ever. G'night. :)
superman chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
hurry up and write more! i command it
ScarletAngel68 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
O.o ?

...Wtf?

o.O *strangles you*

Of course, you'll be magically brought back to life so the sequel will be continued, but for now I'm strangling you. Plus- it took you that long to write that chapter? *strangles you again*

Okay, I'm all strangled out. Sigh. This was really mean of you. I realize you probably have to write a sequel because it's not going to be all in letters/diaries/shtuff and will have people actually talking, but it's still unbearably cruel of you.

Still, I did love this story. *worships you*
Katie27 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Stormy Nights chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
OMG! *Squeal* What the heck?
Darcy19 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
I can't wait until you make a sequel! This is so good! Hurry up with it!
MoosiesRule chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Dang, u surprised me! I opened the chappy expecting it to be gloriously long. Altho I was disappointed at first, sequel sounds like fun! Can't wait, update soon!
x-LoneStar-x chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
wow! i love your story. when will the sequel be up? i know you said soon, but i dont think i can wait that long :P great story anyway :D
INjessSANE chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Worried about Ginny! I can't wait until the sequel is out! You are an awesome author!
RussellGrl15 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Oh sneaky! I will be watching for the first chapter of the sequel. I'm glad you're not putting it in letter form. It would've been very cool, but I'm sure it would've been tough for you. I wonder what happened to Ginny. Hmm...Draco's going to save her! Hehehe! Okay I'll stop talking now.

~RussellGrl15
oOWeasleyWizardWheezesOo chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
yay! i cant wait until they are face to face!
Catmint chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Evil cliffie! But very very funny! Hurry up with the sequel!
DragonsAngel68 chapter 5 . 8/29/2004
Glad to hear there's a sequel coming, I'm dying to know what's happened :D
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »