Reviews for The Truth In Words
Callie chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
CURIOUSITY! IT BURNS! AH!

No really. WHAT HAPPENED TO GINNY?*sob*

I'm so frightened.
RussellGrl15 chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
AW! He's WORRIED! The transaction from very mean Draco to friend Draco went smoothly and realistically. I was very worried he would get out of character but he hasn't yet! I really really like this, so I am putting you on my author alert list. I really hope you update soon. Please do! I can't wait to see where this leads to.

~RussellGrl15
somone chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
its gay! get a life and stop writing; its obviously not your passion
RussellGrl15 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
holy crap...this is FUNNY! It doesn't sound like Ginny at all but damn...it's perfect how she's like "you have a way with words!" Hahaha! He must be thinking she's totally nuts. I don't blame him. She's very funny, though! Okay I'll wait to review until I read the latest chapter.
taylorangel72 chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
o! a cliffe! whats going on with ginny?

plz update soon!

~taylor
WildeChild chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Cliffhanger! No! Please update, I have to know what happened!
Aurienna chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
hurry! i'm almost dying of anticipation-what happened to ginny?
Elven Warrior1 chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Oh no!
SidheLady chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Ooh, a bit of suspense! Absolutely love this story to death, keep writing more. Also, that was FOREVER to wait until your update!
The Little Swimmy Dudette chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
What happened? Does Sev have a house outside Hogwarts? Would Gin rather be shagging Draco? Yay, Charlie is GAY! How does that workout?

Hope these questions will be cleared up next chapter... one more... Is there a plot yet? I can't tell.
Dugleik chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
How come I like anything you write?

And how come you don't update more?

Story is different, and I'm really curious about whats wrong with Gin
ScarletAngel68 chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
O.O Thanks so very much for leaving us hanging like that! *pouts*

Mwah, Draco flirting. Love it.

And...*dramatic sigh* I /suppose/ I can forgive you for taking so long. Since it was a good chapter. So, yeah. _ And Charlie's gay! *snerk*
cRudEdly chapter 4 . 8/14/2004
Shit, what's happened? Bloody cliffy! :P Don't leave us hanging, please?
katilarinity chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
very good *claps hands* I love keep it up please your very good :}
ScarletAngel68 chapter 3 . 7/1/2004
*dances around* You updated! Yay! And now I'm almost more caught up in whether Charlie's a poof or not than in when Draco and Gin are going to get together. Almost. Muaha, I love the list, that's so cute. _ And I'm glad he stopped putting the crap in his hair, every fic with Good/Redeemed!Draco should mention him getting rid of the stuff. When I write a D/G fic, I'm going to put that in. I love messy hair. But awesome chapter, can't wait for the plot, though I would be able to settle with them just writing a bunch, then meeting face to face and snogging each other silly. Hell, that's what I read the story /for/, anyway. The romance is always the real plot for me, and the real plot becomes is the subplot. I'm seriously digressing here. ANYWAY, I had fun reading the chapter. Update sometime this month, before my play thingie and tennis lesson crap starts!
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »