Reviews for Nothing But My Destiny
Box chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
_ Beautiful fic! I love the way you write. ;
Alien Outcast chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I don't get it (not because of you) I REALLY need to finish reading EVERYTHING about X-men. I don't get the book, and Destiney and Joy, and when you said Gateway, at first I thought it was the computer Gateway. It was sad though, and, yep, you guessed it, you made me cry again. How many times was that? 3 I believe. I'm going to have to stop reading your stories (I'm running out of tissues)
BrokenWing81 chapter 1 . 1/23/2001
Dramatically done, truly touching story, very well written! Beautifully done! Keep up the good work.
Kidan Yoshilda chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Not bad...You should write more about this. or Not. Anyways that was a really good story. Keep up the good wwork. Matise Out
Sara chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
Beautiful! I was truly touched by this story! Very well written! Wonderful plot! Bittersweet ending, but I've always been a sucker for the "deep" emotional stories :). Great job! Sara V.
Parodys chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
YES! If you had made it end with me sniffing here like an idiot...great story!
Chibikat chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
That was so good and so sad. . . two thumbs and two toes up.
NoHaven chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
hey i liked this, nice job. Cheers, NoHaven
Suzy chapter 1 . 1/16/2001
That was bittersweet.. Loved it. ::sniff sniff:: Poor Jubilee.
Emily Seale chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Your fic was very moving and well written. I especially liked the part about the book that showed Jubilee's future. What an interesting and innovative element! I really enjoyed reading this - thank you!
Rede chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
Midnight chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
God i love it. You had me crying when Jubilee died. poor Raven having to see that. I hope you continue to write more stories like this, just not as sad, butmaybe just as sad. I loved it.
Gladrial chapter 1 . 1/15/2001
WAHHHHHHHHHH! Gladrial *sniffs back her tears* That was so good.