Reviews for All Roads Lead Back to Hell
Chandrakanta chapter 12 . 4/16
Sorry for leaving the same review on each story, but I couldn't stop myself from reading the entire series (through this one, anyway), so I'm just leaving you a "series" review rather than one for each chapter.

I love your AU spin on S3. It's very unique and well thought out. I also love how you handle Xander's character. He was always my least favorite of Buffy's "friends" due to his poor behavior and double-standards, and he never really got called out on it (only very briefly in S7 when he was trying to stop Buffy from killing Anya).

I know it's been 9 years since you last updated Silent Night, but I hope you find the inspiration to come back and finish it someday, along with the rest of the season. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
I just stumbled across your stories in an attempt to find some good Buffy writing and I've found it! Only halfway through this "episode" but I just wanted to say I really hope you have finished out this "series" because it is SO good! I love the way you have smaller storylines mixed in with the overall arc and it's just great. Also written so long ago, wow!
DeepBlueJoy chapter 12 . 10/25/2012
wow.
ashes at midnight chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
i kinda wish Cordelia had told the scooby's her wish.

i would have loved to see the others reactions.
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 12 . 5/22/2009
Hoo boy...

Now THAT was dramatic.

Not only did you clearly explain from the beginning WHY Cordelia made THIS wish rather than her original one- certainly shows how much more mature she’s become in this timeline, really-, but the world you subsequently created was VERY effective.

The idea of the demons creating a new circle of Hell just to cope with the new arrivals was a VERY interesting little twist, even BEFORE we witnessed what happened to everyone in that world (Interesting explanation regarding how we can still have a ‘Vamp Willow’ present without the original Wishverse; any chance she’ll be coming back in the future?)

And as for your explanation of WHY vengeance demons wouldn’t like the idea of the world being sent to Hell...

Pure GENIUS in its simplicity, to say the least; who’s thinking about vengeance on other humans when everyone’s already being tortured on a regular basis?

Plus, as you said, having everyone retain their memories was a definite plus; I’ve never liked those stories which operate on a ‘Reset Button’ theme where the only way to stop things is to COMPLETELY erase everything that happened, as it just seems so pointless to have something that big- the destruction of Earth, a ship blows up, that kind of thing- happen if nobody’s going to learn from it afterwards.

Keep up the good work!
Wolfen Dreams chapter 12 . 10/10/2006
"Knowing our luck, Santa Claus will turn out to be a child-eating demon or something."

Xander managed to laugh. "Like that would ever... oh God, I just jinxed it, didn't I?"

VERY FUNNY! I managed to get through all nine, its very interesting, please continue soon!
Darklight chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
That was a little easy to get everything back, Cordy and Anya's part in ot being downplayed a little.

Keep the parts coming.
Arobow chapter 12 . 2/18/2006
Wow. I really liked that ending. I was surprised at how much I liked that ending, considering the disturbing events that happened there. There was a healthy level of what happened for everyone. Is Faith's nightmare going to factor in to further plots, or will we ever know what happened? Well, I for one am really looking forward to Christmas, especially as I could do with a little bit of cheer, after a nice, horrifying trip to hell. But, UPDATE!
Serrafina chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
Excellent ending. I'm glad they all remembered, although I do kinda wish Cordy had told them what she wished. Might've made Xander feel better. Although it doesn't justify what he did, it does make you glad he did it. Anyway, I eagerly await the next installment.
Undead American chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
Nicely done!
Queen Boadicea chapter 12 . 2/17/2006
This was a great story and I found Cordelia's behavior to be right on target. She was my least favorite character on the show (although Spanky and Anyanka made her look decent by comparison) but you managed to make her almost sympathetic.
Specks chapter 11 . 2/8/2006
Awesome! I loved how Anya got up and kicked ass. YOu kept her wonderfully in character. I was expecting Buffy to be there but abused but...damn. Kewlness though. I thought it was nice to have someone else be the center and also the ...sort of...heroine. Great writing!
Serrafina chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Go Cordy! Yay! For a minute, you had me scared with that whole lying-there-quite-dead thing, but then Anya got up and I was like "ha! I knew it!" I quite liked the interaction between the demons. Very nice dialogue. And, of course, I can't wait for the next chapter.
a2zmom chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
wonderful. I love Cordelia being smart enough to figure out Anya's reference, then again Cordy always was smarter than she appeared.

I hope that Cordy remembers nothing, just like in the show. It always amused me that she learns nothing from her experiance.

Finally, how come you haven't been posting this to LJ?
Queen Boadicea chapter 11 . 2/7/2006
Cool! I'm so glad Cordelia's learned to keep her mouth shut-even if it took going to hell to do it.