Reviews for Of Melkor and Telcontar
StarLight9 chapter 4 . 1/27/2009
This is great so far, very good plot! It it hard to come across something so original, and it is a pleasure to read. I'll read the rest of the story when I have time. Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
are the great knights a group of Black Numenoreans or some kind of wraith
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 6/26/2004
I've enjoyed your story and added you to my alerts list
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 15 . 5/25/2004
Great! Love it! How sad and yet glorious and totally brillaint! It was very original! We think it was a bit of a tear jerker! So glad we finally got around to reading it! About your review to us. Aragorn's turn is coming. Oh yes, its coming whether he's ready or not!
Can't wait for your sequel! _
Celeb and Tin
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 14 . 5/25/2004
Great chappie! Going to the next one!
Silver Nemesis chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
The end was NOT rubbish, it was fantastic. Please post the sequel up soon, i can't wait!
A A A Club!
grumpy chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
very good story, your best one yet. Gald that Aragorn got to feeling better, liked the part about the romantic evening. looking forward to the next story
got-lotr chapter 15 . 5/15/2004
] sweet ending. thought it was a little bit of a let down-but still, it was good. and now there's going to be a sequal1 -loud squeal- sorry i'm not usually like this.
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
Can't give real review right now, but we are reading and enjoying!
Silver Nemesis chapter 13 . 5/13/2004
The missing part is Arwen i bet!
grumpy chapter 13 . 5/12/2004
great couple of chapters. Poor Aragorn you killed him, well at least you brought the poor rnager back. hopefully Arwin can help him find his soul. looking forward to more
got-lotr chapter 13 . 5/11/2004
yay! he didn't die! but-but-he's unhealed! _
Celebdil-Galad and Tinlaure chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
That was so sad. Poor Eldarion and Aragorn. All I can say is, ouch and how could you? He died? No. He didn't die. He is just sleeping, like a nap attack in the middle of a battle while the world is collapsing about him. Morgoth is dead-but my I ask at what cost? Aragorn! No! You had better post Wed.! I need to post quicker myself, so I have no room to talk. LOL All the same. Post plz! What will Eldarion ever do now? What about Arwen? That is so sad, When she finds out, it will be too much to bear. Unless..you have a happier note soon to come? like they don't find out? Hehehehe-that is probably too much to hope for LOL but I thought I would ask anyway.
Tin isn't with me and I am at school so I am going to have to go now or else I will not be alive to finish reading (or posting) once the teacher finds me doing
Celeb
usagipegusus chapter 12 . 5/11/2004
Hi! Update soon!
Celebdil-galad Tinlaure chapter 12 . 5/10/2004
That was horribly sad, you killed the rnager! No! At least Morgoth was defeated, but at what price? No! Poor wittle Eldarion! Poor Arwen, poor everyone!