Reviews for Don't Forget
NordicTea chapter 1 . 4/10
I can feel all the fluffiness and most certainly the "bond" they have
It's so adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
THIS IS GOOD!
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
wonderful job, you write incredible poetry, how you get it all to rhyme is beyond me, it must've taken forever! anyways good job and love the themes you show:)
Venom Amaranth chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
HOLY CRAP! This is awesome!

This isn't in my favorite stories list? Well in it goes!

This was an awesome poem, you really brought out the promise Kaiba made to Mokuba in this, it's absolutely brilliant!

Well, hope to read more, you awesome poet.
Crystalline Embers chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
This poem was really well written! I love this brotherly love poem! I always enjoy reading poems, with brotherly love, that are about Seto and Mokuba. I also enjoy reading brotherly love stories about Seto and Mokuba. Great job on writing this!
d84 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
woah, powerfully written. i loved it. You are an amazing writer. _ :)
Black Joey chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*grins* You are one hell of a poet! A childhood innocence he possessed before it was all lost and taken by the evil Gozaburo Kaiba.
Ash chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
I don't look at poetry much on the net, so I don't find much people this good. But it is quite enjoyable - certainly better than mine, at least. And surely many others. The thing that I like about your poetry, in short, is how the words easily flow and the used words seem to also describe exactly what the speaker is feeling quite realistically.
Briallyn chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Apologies, this review isn’t going to be as long or as well-written as the one you gave me…but I shall try to make it worthwhile all the same.

This poem seemed to flow gently from verse to verse, such as a stream, making its way steadily until it reaches its destination.

Changing the lengths of the verses works to place emphasis as well as slightly alter the flow-eddies in the stream.

The feeling and mood of a protective figure, standing tall and tough against all stays through the piece, trying to help his brother become stronger.

The repeated “I know” as well as the “We can” are powerful to show confidence in the speaker trying to comfort an unsure brother, the constant promise that he’ll always be there, and they’ll always be together. It perfectly captures the mindset of the young Seto, before he was ever a Kaiba, when all he ever wanted to do was protect his brother. Awesome!
Jordan Elliot chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
Another great Poem... how are you so great at this?
CrimsonHeartlock chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was so incredibly sweet and well written and rhymerific and suchlike! Me loves it so muchles. See, my vocabulary ain't so great at the moment, I type weird words when I'vve had too much sugars, um...trailing off...I wish I could write like you. I love this. Ciao! :D
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
*smiles* That's sweet. I can imagine Seto saying something like that to his brother at the orphanage. I like. _
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Drat it all. This was too well-written. Okay, that should be a good thing and it really is.

I love the thought of Kaiba telling Mokuba this, either verbally or mentally. And, here's five points to your realism goal, because this can apply to just about anyone today. So, see, I can understand why people thought it was about other relationships. But I think making it romantic as that one woman did takes away from the true meaning of the poem. For some reason, knowing they are brothers makes it more innocent and encouraging.

Regardless, your repetition was my favorite element this time, and I liked how you separated out the last line from the final stanza. Very dramatic in a good way.

Really, the entire thing was just moving and inspiring. I'll have to read this again when I feel down. Heck, I should print it off and hang it on the wall.

The end of Bitterness is far from my sight because I'm too lazt to work on it, but I have a very serious question. I understand completely if you say no and won't be at all insulted. If my story ends in such a way that this poem fits, could I put it at the end and give you plenty of credit for it? I was thinking the unwritten poem "Silent Screaming" would be what I would try to end with, but I couldn't write that.

Anyway, this poem is just really touching. Now you've gone and made me wistful for someone like your speaker-Kaiba-in my life. So, I applaud this work, or snap, as the case may be for poetry.
led zeppelin girl chapter 1 . 3/13/2005
that was a very awesome poem. I have an evil desire to steal it and give to robert plant to make a song out of it. nice... O.o
SirisAnkh chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
This poem is just so touching. I like it a lot. :D Well, please continue writing!

Siris