Reviews for Mortal Kombat: Conquest
Aziztheartist chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
Hey can i just say i love this fanfic c: its awesome and so wouldve been great as a second season .
Sonata IX chapter 31 . 1/29/2007
Ah that's a lousy ending. Sniff, poor Rayden! And poor me, I have to wait until tomorrow to start on the sequel. How will I survive so long? Oh woe! I'm so glad I discovered this after it was so far along though...I would have gone bonkers waiting for each individual chapter to be posted...
Sonata IX chapter 30 . 1/29/2007
I was going to comment with "NO!" but then I read that little preview after the end...so instead I shall just scurry onwards. Drama! Angst! Wee!
Sonata IX chapter 29 . 1/29/2007
Some of the language in this cracks me up. "Bleach job"...did bleach jobs even exist back then? Yay for anachronism. And that line..."There’s a big, bad lizard with wings getting ready to chomp on all your butts." I can just picture some dragon-ish thing gnawing on some Elder God's rear end. And the 'Buttinsky' one...oh gosh. Don't nobody get no respect in this..er...multiverse?
Sonata IX chapter 15 . 1/29/2007
Poor Althea spends a lot of time unconscious. Good thing she finishes her battles before doing so. I meant to point that out for several chapters, but I kept forgetting...but she kept knocking herself out, so I kept getting more opportunities.
Sonata IX chapter 14 . 1/29/2007
Wuh huh? Alright I'm confused. At least I knew enough about MK to recognize that "GET OVER HERE!" *grin* Lunch break, then I'll be back to boost your review count s'more. I can't help it, I just have to comment on this. /
Sonata IX chapter 10 . 1/29/2007
Hahaha, way to deliver a message, Fujin!

Weirding me out though, I had a dream like this once...I guess I would have been Althea, but I woke up before it got past the *ahem* WARNING! WARNING! part there. (Drats.)
Sonata IX chapter 9 . 1/29/2007
Siro/Taja, yay! I was always disappointed nothing more happened between those two in the series. Though Althea asking about Taja's "time of the month" may have been a bit much. *laugh* And what's with this ending? Are we about to see Rayden/Althea go the way of Siro/Taja with the fighting? *hurries onwards!*
Sonata IX chapter 8 . 1/29/2007
Oh Rayden/Althea bond and evil clones. Nice. Man, I need to majorly revise (ie totally rewrite) my MK fic now. It was the first one I ever wrote and it's so lame compared to this. Hm ideas ideas...
Sonata IX chapter 6 . 1/29/2007
Aww Rayden in love. Or at least, in lust. So adorable. I'm starting to wonder if present-Althea is future-mystery lady. I thought for a moment that Rayden had hit the nail on the head when he said he could imagine her as a goddess but, haha, his mind was obviously thinking of something very different.
Sonata IX chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
I like the little previews at the end of each chapter. They annoyed me at first, since I can go right on to the next anyway, but I'm starting to like the dramatic 3-line prequel. Also, I'm getting a kick out of the mystery lady's tart little comments about Rayden every time she appears to anyone.
Risi-Chan chapter 2 . 8/1/2006
nice fic.
MK rulez D chapter 10 . 1/5/2006
no1 reviewed this chapet? dang...either way, it was still a good chapter...
MK rulez D chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
the white haired woman with blue eyes seems alot like me, lol...great chapter!
The Black Dragon Ranger chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
Not bad at all. I've only seen one episode on Mortal Kombat: Conquest, and I'd like to see some more. However, you have some good writting, but I'd like to see some more detailed battles.