Reviews for Enemy
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 1/8
Aw, that was so cute and sweet.

I loved this story so much!
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 12 . 5/14/2013
omg omg omg omg enzymes science omg please talk to me about science, I've never come across another fan of science at my level before now. I'm about to go to college next year and I plan on studying biology, molecular biology, genetics, epigenetics, autism. What about you?

Oh and this was a really good story! I really liked it and I thought the writing was beautiful. :)
SCHWARZSCHILD chapter 12 . 8/21/2012
I don't like alternating viewpoint or primordial-medieval-kingdom setting but for some mysterious reasons I LOVE THIS STORY!
What did you mean by "...Takeru isn't nearly as beautiful as his brother."? Damn! That remark breaks my heart :'(
Oh well, good job anyway ;D
Burning Minatu chapter 12 . 2/13/2012
Ahhh! It's so adorables! I actually don't tend to like yaoi tht much, but it sounded intriguing... It was fantastic~! *applaudes*
CandyDreamQueen chapter 12 . 7/9/2011
Oh man that was so good. I’m not going to make this review very long because I really have to pee lol, but I have to say I don’t think I have ever enjoyed a story more than I have this one. It was so sweet and romantic. And I love the AU fantasy world you created. Besides the romanticism of it, one of the things I really liked was the language. There was really some delightful prose in this. The emotion and sentiment were just so lovely.

But I think this was my all time favorite line of them all: "Yours. Yours. How could you ask for something that all ready belongs to you?"

Ugh, just gorgeous writing!

Okay, now I really really have to pee, but I just had to let you know that I thought this story was absolutely excellent. Wonderful job.
CandyDreamQueen chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
I freakin loved this exchange!

"Why do you follow your king?"

"A life for a life time of service," he answers, "His Majesty saved me. I repay him with honor."

Your honor is a curse to the rest of us.

That is all. Back to reading. :)
Angelfish369 chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
It's like Romeo and Juliet and a "happily ever after" fairy tale rolled into one. It made me sigh contently at the end. So romantic.
Isolating chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
o :i cryed~! : D its deffently a good story : D

keep up the good work : ]
Luke Wolfpack chapter 12 . 8/20/2009
Loved the story. It was so good and original. Loved the ending the most.
astoria-paranoia chapter 12 . 5/15/2009
This fic was so sweet, you're such a good writer! I loved the plotline. Thank you for making all the time I spent reading this, worthwhile :)
astoria-paranoia chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Hahaha, are you in Yr 11 btw? Nice disclaimer :P

I'm really liking this beginning though!
Jay-baka13 chapter 12 . 5/5/2009
OMG! I think I'm crying! *clapps enthusiasticaly* BRAVO! VALICIMO!
finem chapter 12 . 5/5/2008
y'know...I'm pretty sure I've read this story at least a dozen times, always reading through it then forgetting that I read it, and starting it again, only to realize I'd read it before but still getting sucked in. This time I'm faving...because this story rocks! And I love it lots.

It's always so great when love is allowed to happen in the end _
Lucky Tiger chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Out of the blue comment:

In Biology today we were talking about Light Dependent and Light Independent Cycles and the enzyme Rubisco came up. All of a sudden all I could think of was fanfiction and your story. It was kinda distracting but better than my teacher droning on. Way more interesting too.
snowflke chapter 12 . 11/24/2007
this is wonderful, I absolutely adore this story