Reviews for Mon Autre Vie
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 8 . 5/25/2012
Very interesting. Update soon!
midori.complex chapter 8 . 10/24/2006
*whistles* This is amazing. Truly amazing. Your sense of flow and rythme and timing and -ah! Just everything makes your story so awesome and cool and I am sitting on the edge of my seat!

The chapters are mega-short, but you manage to pull it off somehow. I'm not sure how you do it. Probably skill or something...

Anyways, I'm sorry I couldn't be more professional in this review, for you deserve a real critic. All I can say from my common folk stance is that :

1) your story rocks out loud

and

2) you need to update ASAP

Thank you so much! Much Love,

Midori
midori.complex chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh. Sorry, can't review. Too good. Too cliff-hanger-ish. Great chpater! Thanks! *runs off*
midori.complex chapter 6 . 10/24/2006
Shigure and yuki died? GASP that's terrible. However, the way you write Hiro isn't, so I fogive you. Beautiful chapter. I'm really enjoying this story. Stupid Akito... .
midori.complex chapter 5 . 10/24/2006
Alright, I'm guessing that the boy is Kyo. Am I right? Well, I'm going to read on to find out. Excellent chapter, as always ;)
midori.complex chapter 4 . 10/24/2006
Okay, it took me 4 chapters, but now I know that Akito is definately the sea.

Now that's said: THIS IS AMAZING! I'm totally sucked into your story. It would make sense that Tohru would be terrified of her dreams. Good job! I'm on to the next chapter.
midori.complex chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
Again, thank you for sacrificing an in-depth description (of Sasha, for instance) for the good of the story and its rythmic flow. I've never read a fic that was successful and contained extremely short chapters. you get your point across quickly and effectively while still writing artistically. Thank you!
midori.complex chapter 2 . 10/24/2006
I love this. The blunt, short sentences are perfect for simulating the speedy nature of dreams. I can't for the life of me figure out who was talking to her, though. My first impression was Kyo, then quickly to Shigure, then to Akito, and then back to Shigure again. So, I shall read on. Marvelous job, by the way.
midori.complex chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
GASP her memory was ereased? And what happened to poor Saki and Arisa? Very intriguing first chapter. I love how you bounce right along with the plot. Thank you for the non-existent over explanation of things that don't need the enhancement of imagry. Beautifully done. Now, may be I should read past the exposition...
lukita chapter 8 . 1/28/2005
This is interesting, while the chapters are short, they're to the point and not dragged out like some other fics when half the word count would do. That's also a lot of dead characters revealed in eight chapters. It's clear that Tohru no longer remembers the Sohma or she would have mentioned them at the beginning.
Psychodragon82 chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
Woo hoo! She finally went in after him!

I love the image of them building a sand castle together.

-Psycho
Emy1 chapter 8 . 12/3/2004
Pretty good, but It'd be nice if you extended the length of the chapters. And another thing...Akito is a man. Not a girl.
The Last chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Creepy. It's leaving me with some major questions. I hopoe you answer them in the next chapter! Congrats on writing so well!
Capheine chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Lyk OMJ totally gasp! Gah, now I most definitely need to see more! What will Tohru do to help said boy? Will her goal be achieved? Tune in next time for more deliciously satisfying fun!

Great job again!
Psychodragon82 chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
Squee! New chapter!

I knew Hiro would work perfectly and that you'd do him justice!

-Psycho