Reviews for Secret Personality
Tammy Rios chapter 1 . 3/9
That sounds scary. That can give people nightmares.
Tiera ooshadygirloo chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
very good! i know... i wish i owned Depp n his hotness...
Ru-kun chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
DAMN! so very good... captures mort rainey totally! so damn good... wow
Acadienne chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
yay! another secret window poem writer! _ anyways, great poem and great choice of wording. bravo : )
looking forward of seeing more of your stuff and updates!
Midnight Dove chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
it got off to a bit of an awkward start, but picked up speed (almost liek the movie itself, lol!) but the ending was very nice and i like the way you worked in the movie title. crafty. all in all a good poem, especially those last three lines... they give me chills!
KentouKurige chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
O~! Deep, Shugotenshi-chan, deep! And dark! I like! But aren't you gonna finish some of your other stuff? I wanna read! Ja! Uma-chan
AisaiNoShon chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
KEI KICK BUTTIE! That was so...whoa. Me likie alot.
The Phantom chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Great, great, GREAT stuff. I love poetry, and this was very well-written. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I am getting redundant. I loved the phrase "an asylum for my tainted thoughts/a prison where my sanity is behind rusted bars". That was really gorgeous.
Bravo!
~ Phantom
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
that was got him down to a nicely done my I know what you mean.I seen Secret Window last Monday and ever since have been hey,it was a good movie.
ChibiMaouIwa chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Well, Tenshi-chan, I know I didn't see this movie, but I can tell you've done a good job yet again. Good for you! Keep it up, Tenshi!
Maou-kun