Reviews for Circe's Destruction
Aviva chapter 5 . 10/26/2008
A wonderous story, a perfect re-telling of the myth of the witch-goddess Circe. you bring out her feelings, truly reaching inside her mind. I love it.

-Aviva
IndulgentWriter chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
The story was interesting regarldess of its short length. You write well. However, I noticed one mistake you made. In Chapter 3 you wrote that Circe had scattered her mother's ashes. Yet, in the last chapter you wrote that her mother had been buried. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the story and am happy that someone wrote about Circe.
Ardente chapter 5 . 7/11/2006
Yay, im so glad you finished this! i really like it, well done! aggressive, but nice. I would've liked to see a little more revenge maybe, but oh well haha

thanks for reviewing my mermaid story, i just updated
Ben Alexander chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Wow. All I can say is Wow. A great ending to one of my favorite fics. PLZ UPD8 YOUR OTHER STORIES!
Metaphorical chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
You finally updated! YEAH! I LOVE this storry. Update soon!
Ardente chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
girl, you're crazy, tortellini is y-u-m-m-y. anyways, where was i before i rudely interrupted myself? ah yes! the story! nice i like it, but the word 'dad' feels out of place..but yeah i like it! keep it up!

thanks for reviewing my stories, you're awesome
BEA2688 chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
This was good. It was kind of short, and I have been waiting for it for so long. Keep writing please.
stubble96 chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
whoa, this is good. i can understand the character totally. u did a good job with it!

ta-ta!
Ben Alexander chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Halleluyah! You FINALLY updated! How long have you kept me waiting? Five months? I think it's shaping up to be a BEAUTIFUL story! Please update soon! POST CHAPTER 4!

P.S. I posted Chapters 4, 5, 6, and 7 of Beatrice, a Modern-Day Fairy-Tale. Please R&R when you get the chance!
Backroads chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Wow... I thought you had cast this story by the wayside; it's lovely to see another chapter!

Circe is just as mysteriously strange as ever. You made her a fantastic character.

And we have caught up with the Odyssey! Yay!
Ben Alexander chapter 2 . 6/29/2004
Oh, my God, this was brilliant! You are such a GREAT writer, and I already knew that from reading "Twisted Fates" *Hem, Hem, update* Is this story over, I loved it, and you really did a good job of explaining why everything occured in "The Odyssey"
Elayne deLioncourt chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Wow. This is an awesome story. I can see why Circe hates men. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

Elayne deLioncour v
Pyrate Queen chapter 2 . 6/20/2004
Yay! koolio
Backroads chapter 2 . 4/16/2004
Ugh... if that didn't add character development for little Circe, I don't know what would
snazy piranha chapter 2 . 4/15/2004
hey,
this is sorta depressing, but i can tell that this could be good! keep goin, greek mythology is super interesting, update soon!