Reviews for Tampered Mind
LadyVukavo chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Hey, I'm liking the story a great deal, it's been a while since I've watched the anime, and I've attempted reading the manga recently (failing miserably) So I may have things mixed up...but isn't Shuuko, Auntie Shuuko, the news reporter? I can't recall Misaki's mother's name...but I seriously thought Shuuko was her aunt? Was that perhaps a typo of yours, having Misaki calling her mom?
Breeluv chapter 11 . 5/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that was sooooo cute:)
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 11 . 10/23/2010
Nice work.
scotg chapter 11 . 10/11/2009
I have a story idea. How about Oujirou tells Misaki that her mom is the champion and does not want to see her. While they're having their ice cream once he tells her, she tells him that she is devastated and tells him that she is dropping out of the tournament. Before she runs away, she tells him to tell her mom how she feels. After she leaves, he goes and tells her mom about the situation, about how he told her daughter who she is. She feels guilty and apologizes to him for letting her behavior get out of control. Then she goes to Icchan for advice and to get him to go with her. Then they go after her daughter. Misaki decided to play games at the angel store instead of going back to the tournament and takes on all challengers. It took a while for them to find her. They find her at the angel store taking on challengers. When Misaki sees her mom, she asks her why she did not want to see her. So they go somewhere private to talk and visit. After they visit, her mom starts to apologize and explained why she is apologizing, and how ashamed she is for not wanting to see her and for running away from being a mom. She tells her that she was eventually going to see her, but not until she had gotten new legs. She apologizes again for being a fool and for being so scared to face her. Also she apologizes for not realizing what the consequences were. She also apologizes for avoiding her and for not realizing how her daughter felt and for not being around and not telling her that she is the champion. She tells her that she will not leave her again. She apologizes for some more things. She apologizes for a long time. Misaki waits for her mom to stop apologizing before she asks her to live with her and her aunt. Her mom keeps apologizing even when Misaki tells her she forgives her. She does that for days, so she tries to calm her mom down. Once she is calmed down, they go back to the stadium. Her mom told her that she will find a way to make things up to her. She told her after the tournament they would go on vacation and Oujirou would go with them to chaparone them and to be with Misaki and hope to become her boyfriend. Her mom takes her shopping and buys her what she wants. What Misaki wants most of all is to get to know her mom better and to make up for lost time. When Misaki buys stuff for her angel, she also tries on clothes and two piece swimsuits. Her mom secretly buys them. Her mom wants to buy the stuff that her daughter wants. She buys them out of guilt and for past Christmas and birthday presents.
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 11 . 9/22/2009
So sweet!

This story is lovely, even if a bit angsty at times. Can I suggest you change the genre? Because some people might not want to read it believing it to be a true drama, complete tragedy, mabe you could clasiffy it as Angst and Romance, it's just a suggestion, but I honestly think it would be a pity for people to miss on this story just because they fear it might not have a happy ending.

So, I liked this a lot, the end was very sweet.

You should write more!
Centralion chapter 11 . 6/19/2009
Very nice. I would put more emphasis on the action, but that's just me. Is it possible to find out why that kid is SO ANGRY! Sorry, that was just me.
MiDNiGHT CAPRiCORN chapter 9 . 3/27/2009
its a very nice story... i'm really glad that you made this fanfic.
mikaro chapter 8 . 8/30/2007
kawaii! :D
mikaro chapter 6 . 8/30/2007
im giggling too! wee...in filipino terms...kinikilig ako XD
mikaro chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
we! daydreaming! hahahahaha! aw :D
mikaro chapter 2 . 8/30/2007
wee sweet moment :D
mikaro chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
love this chap! im expecting more for the ff... :D
Shiori's Notebook chapter 11 . 8/8/2007
What a wonderful story! )
Tzarista chapter 11 . 2/2/2007