Reviews for Sleeping Beauty: A Fractured Fairy Tale
BeyondtheBorder chapter 7 . 5/30
Very cute story, and if you ever add more to this au I would love to read it. It's so charming! And I was curious on how their marriage life would be, but alas. Thanks for writing, I had an enjoyable time reading it!
BeyondtheBorder chapter 6 . 5/30
I forgot to mention this in the last review, but the irony of the reversal of hero and evil was not lost on me. It certainly was interesting and genius. And a happy ending, yayyy
BeyondtheBorder chapter 5 . 5/30
What a cliff hanger
BeyondtheBorder chapter 4 . 5/30
Kenshin was so awkward, hahahaha
It's strange to see Kaoru pining after Enishi instead of Kenshin, but I like it
BeyondtheBorder chapter 3 . 5/30
OUCHHHHHH
I love the angst. Bring it onnn
BeyondtheBorder chapter 2 . 5/30
Oh wow. I wonder how this is going to turn out
BeyondtheBorder chapter 1 . 5/29
Sanosuke and Aoshi as fairies is a mental image I didn't think I needed. So great. And Enishi becoming the evil wizard? I wonder what other changes you are going to make. Good start so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/23/2015
Oh...that was another wonderful E/K tale! Love the way you re-craft these fairy tales around this couple! I like how he met her, not knowing her true identity, setting up the circumstances of their ultimate meeting where he knows who she really is. Very nice "talk" Kaoru gave Enishi as he was poised with the dagger. Now I'm off to check your story list to see if I have missed any of your K/E offerings. Besides the new one...this is the 3rd I've read from your list.
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I love the household dynamics of Aoshi, Sanosuke, & Soujirou raising little Kaoru. XD

I also really like Enishi's characterization, particularly when he's raging about how stupid humans are. :p
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
The platonic Tomoe/Enishi at the beginning was adorable, and I really liked the platonic Sano/Kaoru, too. And the fairy trio together was fantastic.

But I think it was too cruel of Tomoe to deliberately curse Kaoru with an eternal coma; I can't see her doing something like that, even in an AU, unless there were very good reasons. :/
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this story i to long u need to shortin it i mean that is alot for a kid to bring to school and read we have 30 mins a peice so that would take me a day so stop being hared headed and comeon and get me a good short story
SweetAnnitta190 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
I love your story! it's great...but sometimes i get confused with the names. Overall, i think it's really GREAT :)
noname00 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
usually a disney remake is just like the original with some minor twist here and there but your fic was completely different and i must admit that i simply loved it
weland chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
I'm impressed. I generally eschew all alternate pairings, but I am enjoying your stories very much. I've also been impressed by the relative lack of errors and the delicious irony of the "villain" playing the "hero fighting all obstacles to get to the princess's side". I especially liked your phrase "sub-par villain" (though that was in a previous chapter).

I am confused by one thing in this chapter. There is no description of Enishi going from kill-the-princess-mode to Houston-we-have-a-problem,-my-sweetheart-is-the-princess-I've-sworn-to-murder. So much potential angst! It would have been such a great moment, and I was completely thrown when it was not there and there had been no mention of his discovery that the princess and his lady-love were the same person.
Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 12/17/2006