Reviews for Sleeping Beauty: A Fractured Fairy Tale
Oh...that was another wonderful E/K tale! Love the way you re-craft these fairy tales around this couple! I like how he met her, not knowing her true identity, setting up the circumstances of their ultimate meeting where he knows who she really is. Very nice "talk" Kaoru gave Enishi as he was poised with the dagger. Now I'm off to check your story list to see if I have missed any of your K/E offerings. Besides the new one...this is the 3rd I've read from your list.
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
I love the household dynamics of Aoshi, Sanosuke, & Soujirou raising little Kaoru. XD

I also really like Enishi's characterization, particularly when he's raging about how stupid humans are. :p
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
The platonic Tomoe/Enishi at the beginning was adorable, and I really liked the platonic Sano/Kaoru, too. And the fairy trio together was fantastic.

But I think it was too cruel of Tomoe to deliberately curse Kaoru with an eternal coma; I can't see her doing something like that, even in an AU, unless there were very good reasons. :/
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
this story i to long u need to shortin it i mean that is alot for a kid to bring to school and read we have 30 mins a peice so that would take me a day so stop being hared headed and comeon and get me a good short story
SweetAnnitta190 chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
I love your story! it's great...but sometimes i get confused with the names. Overall, i think it's really GREAT :)
noname00 chapter 7 . 8/27/2008
usually a disney remake is just like the original with some minor twist here and there but your fic was completely different and i must admit that i simply loved it
weland chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
I'm impressed. I generally eschew all alternate pairings, but I am enjoying your stories very much. I've also been impressed by the relative lack of errors and the delicious irony of the "villain" playing the "hero fighting all obstacles to get to the princess's side". I especially liked your phrase "sub-par villain" (though that was in a previous chapter).

I am confused by one thing in this chapter. There is no description of Enishi going from kill-the-princess-mode to Houston-we-have-a-problem,-my-sweetheart-is-the-princess-I've-sworn-to-murder. So much potential angst! It would have been such a great moment, and I was completely thrown when it was not there and there had been no mention of his discovery that the princess and his lady-love were the same person.
Daisy's Blog chapter 7 . 12/17/2006
Ah! This is so sweet! _
Daisy's Blog chapter 3 . 12/17/2006
um, how'd sou-chan change to Jiro? Or are they the same? Love the fanfic. fluff!
BelleDayNight chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
I loved Enishi's comment about the sniper with a crossboy being able to take people out! HAHAH! And Saitou is awesome, that sounds just like the tactics he would use to keep power and control. And the image of Sano with a cane is hillarious. I'm sure has used them on occasion, he is rather accident prone.
BelleDayNight chapter 6 . 7/30/2006
I absolutely adore Aoshi...have I mentioned that?
BelleDayNight chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
woah! Dont kill her enishi! Save the day Aoshi! I would so choose Aoshi to be my champion!
BelleDayNight chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Possession of her body to make her touch the spindle certainly makes sense. Crazy Enishi.
BelleDayNight chapter 3 . 7/30/2006
Poor Jiro! His hopes crushed! Enishi better not destroy his own chance for happiness!
BelleDayNight chapter 2 . 7/30/2006
Oh the ironicness of it all. I was wondering how Kenshin would enter the picture. Man...I sure would love to crawl into bed with aoshi...hehe. Um...oh yeah, you dont have to call 911 after all, apparently i'm still alive.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »