Reviews for What a week!
angel in pink chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
OMG! LOL :)

now, excuse me while i go convince my family that i am not crazy. laughing hysterically at a computer screen is COMPLETELY NORMAL!

anyways, good story!:):):):)
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
7.16-7.18 had me gasping with laughter, fighting for breath. 8.17 completely impeded my ability to function. The MacGyver joke was also great. Daniel's section with the Replicator in his head was superb. Lovely ending. This story made me laugh until it hurt. Fantastic.
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 4/20/2006
Found a new system: 12.01-3 was wonderful. 5.39/5.40 cracked me up beyond belief as did 10.46. I also had to love the exactitude of how much of him was missing and calling Jack a "grown-up juvenile delinquent". Poor Daniel, but this makes me laugh until I'm in pain.
Rebel Goddess chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
Yes, absolutely evil. I tried to remember to mention all my favourite lines but gave up by 9am. This was too funny and would have cause the review to be as long as the story. Fantastic so far.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
The yellow-eyed things were worrying as was the four-inch-from-crotch-staff-blast. "Don't abandon Daddy when he needs you!" had me yelping with laughter. For some reason Teal'c owning a stapler had me giggling my head off. Poor Daniel, but this is so funny, his hallucinations were hilarious.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I thought I was going to die laughing at "Besides, I keep coming back, so they’d never take it seriously." Superb series of unfortunate events. Wonderful beginning.
Some-odd-girl chapter 5 . 2/11/2006
good good! i liked it! :-)
Guest chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
hehehehehehehehe! this story made my saturday, it was so funny!
kazechyme chapter 5 . 9/29/2004
Oh, wow! That was a horrible week! But, it was a great story! I really like the format you used (giving the time for each thing); pretty creative. I also loved Daniel's thoughts... hahaha... very funny... Maybe he could have another hell week? Possibly? (Though, I don't know how you could top being switched with a mechanical thingamabob...)
Quick-Demon chapter 5 . 9/25/2004
About time you updated! Well Im glad u did and it was a very entertaining story! I'm glad I've stuck all they way through it! Congrats on Daniel's pov. He sounded a little like Jack but I guess that happens when u hang around the Colonel. So I thought it was funny and hilarious. Good job. :)
Moon-Raver chapter 5 . 9/17/2004
I can't say enough about this story, very original, I love the klutz Daniel and the replicator switch... Very great indeed.
shinyblueportal chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Even though I hate reading stories where Daniel gets hurt that was a grate story!
Feline Feral chapter 5 . 9/14/2004
Awesome chapter. Glad everything worked out in the end for the most part anyway. This story was hilarious, amazing job. I luved it.
Lerrinus chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
Just finished reading your story...good stuff! Had me worried there for a moment - poor Daniel! You really love whumping him, don't you? LOL

Have lots of fun and write more hilarious stories! :0D
HaniDeath chapter 5 . 9/13/2004
this was cool! You have finnaly finished it! I feel very sorry for Daniel, but u did leave it ona positive note which was gd! I liked the whole replicator idea and them exchanging bodies, and him teaching it human traditions and culture.