Reviews for Daredevil: The Strange World of Foggy Nelson
Wai-Jing Waraugh chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is fantastic - a lot of fun, just the right amount of dry wit for my taste!

I particularly like the detail of having Matt whistle to make his cane show up on radar. A lot of writers - some on the original comics included - seem to think that Matt can 'see' things just by being remotely near them, no other sensory input required. I've often thought that Matt must use ambient noise to bounce sound waves off items in his vicinity (he can hardly screech at them like a bat - that costume is already taken!) so that scene really impressed me, it was very clever.

The jump from Foggy mentioning that they 'don't often leave the office together' to them buying groceries together was a bit abrupt; nonetheless that was a great scene as well, love the last line! It'd be great if you could add more 'episodes' to this, it was very enjoyable to read. You capture the dynamic between them very well!
Esther-Channah chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Loved this! From the way Foggy picks up on Matt's senses to the justification for not buying the nectarines. Love it!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Lovely.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
How have I not seen this before, or did I just forget I read it? It is really great, I especially like Foggy's reaction to Matt's dependency on the heightened sense. Very well rounded.
Man-Without-Beard chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I love this story. Good for you for giving Foggy the entree into the narrative he deserves. The to and fro between he and Matt is spot on too!
ofcatsandwomen chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
I really like this! I also really like Foggy and think that he's a much better friend to Matt than Matt really deserves. :)

I just started a Daredevil archive in the Marvel section (mainly because I think this site really needs one). May I add this story?
VividDreamer18 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
very funny! lol!
Kajeth chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
hehehe..so cute. Their interactions, that is. More soon to come I hope.
giveGodtheglory chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
That's cute. Very well written, and great insifgt into the character's minds.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Now THIS is the way they are-or should be, dammit-in the comics. Well done!
Jolly Jeff chapter 1 . 5/1/2004
Cool story. I like the way you wrote about Murdock's enhanced sense, e.g. he forgot he was blind, or he takes his radar* for granted.
*Actually, I think it's more like sonar. But I'm not sure.
mhs-111 chapter 1 . 4/25/2004
Interesting POV!
Foggy, written as a not-foggy person.
when will u continue this?
Ragnhild chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
It isn't easy being Foggy, but I think you write him well. Do you plan to continue?
eclectic chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Very good, and I actually mean that.
shywr1ter chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Very nice. Terrific little slice of life with these two interesting characters; the two scenes tell so much about each of them. And...do I sniff some legal knowledge there?