Reviews for Confrontation
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 10 . 3/16/2005
this series of stories were just amazing. you combined my two favourite TV shows into one story and was the best i've read by you so far!
PaulaS chapter 10 . 3/29/2004
I loved your story. Every part of it. I guess that this is the real end of this crossover, but it's been really fun reading it. I loved the way you have trated the characters, mostly Cole. I always liked him, but I thought his cahracter was a little confusing sometimes, not in you fanfic, in the show.
Anyway, thank you for writing this. I'll be looking forward a new fanfic of yours.
goldstranger chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
not the end, this can't be the end!
Well i've enjoyed the ride while it lasted, it's good to see all things neatly wrapped up, but there is a typo up there it said that Wyatt hugged his son close?
I think you meant Leo, lol.
good story!
Gryffindor620 chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
This was an awesome series!
Gwen Truong chapter 7 . 3/25/2004
Cole's life is so unfair. I'm glad he's found his goal now.
tessalynne chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
Oh J.B. too cool! Yes Cole takes a stand and baby Wyatt is okay. Loving every minute of it. Not sure the First can be gone that easily though, but that might be another story. lol Still waiting for the end. Great Story.
goldstranger chapter 8 . 3/25/2004
Whoa, you are a terrific story teller.
Gryffindor620 chapter 7 . 3/24/2004
Holy Shit!
What happened to there powers!
goldstranger chapter 6 . 3/23/2004
This does not look good, a little confused though. Is Piper pregnant with Chris at the moment? And what happened to Cole?
tessalynne chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
Excellant start to this, the Avatars aren't watching him so they don't know he's on to them. I can't wait to find out exactly what he needs to do in the wasteland or what exactly his life has come to from his viewpoint. I am momentarily sensing a very unhappy ending for us Cole lovers. But I can't help but wonder in the next moment how you could be planning to perhaps give him a heroes death and he would still believe that he could go to help others like himself. Hmmn, you will keep me guessing until the end.
Gryffindor620 chapter 3 . 3/21/2004
WOW!
goldstranger chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
I have a bad feeling here, this is coming along real nice and all but I get the feeling of false hope here. AS usualy you've made me nervous about this whole thing.
That is a good thing by the way, lol. Can't wait 2C more!
Gryffindor620 chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
WOW !
I really, really, really like this chapter!
goldstranger chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
This has certainly been a great ride here, but reading about all these preparations is making me nervous about the out comes, Even the 'Best Laid Plans'can go wrong.
Can't wait 2C more!
trisket-n-gunther chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
We thought it was good! please review ours back!