Reviews for Lost Souls
bundlesojoy chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
i love it. reading about crushes makes my heart melt ) i can't wait to read your other story...in fact, i think i'll do that right now! ;)
Teresa chapter 7 . 9/2/2005
So what happend next?
Teresa chapter 5 . 8/31/2005
I was wrong before, THIS was riveting!
Teresa chapter 4 . 8/31/2005
Riveting, just riveting.
Teresa chapter 3 . 8/31/2005
Whoo Hoo! Good going Rowena!
Teresa chapter 2 . 8/29/2005
Oh poor Rowena! Poor Remus!
Teresa chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
Soo caught up in this! Must read more.
duj chapter 7 . 7/30/2005
Nice. It really bothers me how so many people ignore Lupin's weaknesses because he's so pleasant. I don't think JK will ever give proper retribution to the "good guys" for the bad things they do so it gives me satisfaction to see it in fanfic.
Marleen chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
Very nice. I loved Lost Souls Found and this is really a completion. Your style is also good, not to sappy. That's why I like this, although it's a romance with an OFC and I normally don't really like them.
Hermaania Malfoy chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
'The blackness filling his heart spilled out of him like a palpable thing, so that all avoided him.' - This is all so sad - the poor boy is *eleven* and has had to endure that. :((

'I am doing this for your own good' - Why it is easier not to love?

'They traipsed through creeks' - Maybe 'stream' instead of creek? A creek, to me at least (as I live near one!) denotes a saline inlet, but the depiction of the 'trees' and 'country' indicate something that is not on the coast (although I know they can be). This may just be me and the picture I have in my head! :D But I rather fancy them living in a foresty area, where there would be no coast. Heh. Just a suggestion!
Hermaania Malfoy chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
The story of how Remus incurred his bite was very good. I have entered several discussions about this issue, and you did an excellent job of absolving his parents of blame, which is great. :)

The story of Severus was very, very sad as well. :(( Excellently done, and both passages were fantastic foundations.

'muggle born' - I think 'Muggle' is capitalized, and possibly (though I cannot find it in the canon) hyphenated as Muggle-born.

'half-blood' I believe is also hyphenated (as in the Prince!).

'what on earth was a wolf or bear or whatever that thing was, doing in these woods? ' - I'm not sure that John would have thought this, because there are no bears or wolves in the UK. :D We have badgers, foxes and the odd feral dog - perhaps the latter? I know that this could make it awkward, because John's first thought should have been 'werewolf' because that is all that occurs in the UK. Perhaps mention some other magical animals, or that the woods had been known to hold magical animals?

'healer' - I think 'Healer' is another term that is capitalized.
Krew chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
I have really enjoyed your story so far, you wove the elements that we know from canon into the plot without repeating verbatim the paragraphs from Rowlings. Your origional characters are well developed, and I and now really looking forward to the second part of your story.
nevvy chapter 8 . 12/19/2004
That was a fabulous prologue. Can you believe I'm so distressed because I'm caught up with 'Lost Souls,' and have nothing to keep me sane until you update that again? ;_; Tut, I should have spaced it over a few days. But it was too delicious to not keep reading o

It's so humourous to me because I'm guilting of taking sneaky photos and changing the names in books too, lol! Great minds think alike _
jonquillejaune chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I hate prologues, but you somehow managed to make even that enjoyable. I didn't read the prologue for a very long time, but finally curiosity got the better of me. What a treat. You are an artist in your own right.
Ashe Romeo chapter 8 . 8/4/2004
Normally I'd give constructive criticism, but clearly there is no need.

Perfect. That's the only way I can describe this fic, Rowena, PERFECT.

Perfect spelling/grammar, personalities gotten dead-on, intriguing plot, perfect characterization, brilliant writing, perfect, perfect perfect! Merlin I'm envious of your talent, to my favourtites with you!

Thank you so much for this fic!

*hugs*