Reviews for Ranma, A different path taken
Rose1948 chapter 63 . 3/5
I do hope that you can find your way to finishing your story. I've enjoyed reading it so very much. I've had laughs, tears, giggles, and thoughtful ponderings throughout the chapters. Please continue it soon, if you can. Take care and thanks for sharing.
Pata Hikari chapter 1 . 3/4
This is in all honesty an really rather dull story.

The summery alone is... well... not promising. Part of Ranma's appeal is that he's kind of a jerk and doesn't think ahead a lot of the time. *Plus* everything just keeps on going right. I don't think there's a single point in the story before I just gave up in which things go wrong. There's never any failure, nor any dramatic tension what-so-ever.

This story is basically shipping wish-fulfillment, except that Ranma isn't even really Ranma so what's the point?
Chaos queen chapter 63 . 7/1/2014
It's 2014 are you ever going to update this fic
Y2Ranma chapter 51 . 6/29/2014
I would have loved it if after Ryoga says "Hey quit making moves on my wife" Ranma should have walked over to him splash the rest of the cold water on himself then kiss Ryoga on the check and started out again only to have Ukyo say "Hey quit making moves on my husband"
Guest chapter 34 . 6/29/2014
How did you take liberties with Jusenkyo?
I have read fics that have had the where the Jusenkyo curses are

Easily cured, Mix, Are Permenant, Become locked after period of time, Can replace a curse, Are hot water instead of cold water curse, Have mental changes, Send original soul into body, Are of Mythical creatures, Portals to other worlds
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
It would be interesting to see a version of this story where Ranma picks Kasumi
Tsukoblue chapter 63 . 6/5/2014
Pleaze return to this story it would be great seeing it completed
pleasenoticemesempai chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
I fuckin love this kind of cheesy fics.
pleasenoticemesempai chapter 12 . 5/7/2014
I'm really enjoying this. I love how in the beginning it is bit awkward but when you keep reading you find it more and more appealing. I'm afraid to reach chapter 63 and don't know how this ends.
shugokage chapter 63 . 10/26/2013
Great job on this story!
shugokage chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 63 . 2/1/2013
UPDATE
Ranmazon chapter 41 . 1/31/2013
Should have had it as Ranma went to go after Shampoo but his/their mother shock her head pointed at him and motioned for him to sit before she went after Shampoo
Compucles chapter 63 . 10/2/2012
This started out really promising with enough of a different premise to seperate it from Second Time Around, but once Ranma and Akane got married, this just dissolved into an inferior alternate version of Second Time Around with mostly different pairings and skipping most of the canon stories to focus too much on the various inter-personal relationships. At that point, it also appears to lose the hook of the smarter more mature Ranma that served as the story's premise. Also, the Lime subplot is just too weird for my tastes. (Did you pick Lime instead of Mint for that part specifically for the lime pun?)
jaqjaq123 chapter 50 . 8/7/2012
the chapters are getting shorter, and its making me worried, im loving this story :D