Reviews for Little Fighter: Saving the World One Last Time
myirga chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
this is such an awesome story so far!

you write the stuff down so beautifully! You are a great author so far.. keep it up. I look forward to the next chapters
lf2 fan chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
LF1and2rocks!Little Fighter is a very nice CONTINUE THE NEXT CHAPTER!*on the knee.*Keep me updated.*getting up.*
Slasher Productions chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
It's incredible! I always been a big fan of Little Fighter ( Both ) and still are! And for all those who diss LF2,I diss you back! F**k for those who despise LF2!
Machinesister chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
Writeth thee not a second chapter? Aye, you disappoint me...

- Waiting expectantly is a morose Morhelek
lfsux chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
ok, im sorry, but WHO writes a fanfic about little fighter? Who does that? That story was really gay
warrior of galen eryn chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
OI! HURRY UP AND CONTINUE THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Warrior of Galen Eryn chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
whoa! really nice and so cute! I'm a big fan of lf2, and I think your story is really nice. Why didn't the other players turn up on time? and maybe you should improve a little on your grammar and spellimg. for example, 'each other' is two different words, and you seem to be missing some commas here and there.
does Freeze have a crush on Jan? Aw...so cute. to add a bit of comic, make the other players tease Freeze about it!
Dont mind idiots like 'A little bored', anybody who says your story is boring and that LF2 is boring needs to go to an asylum.
Keep writing! Gotta know what happens next. Just write it in your next chapter of you need any help with your story! Update soon!
pika318 chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
I didn't know there was a Little Fighter section! I love that game! Can you update soon, pls?
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Continue on I might start my own lf2 Story you story inspires me.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/22/2004
wow, the VERY first! did you ask for a Little Fighter 'topic' (sorri i dunno wat it's called)?
can you?
AND GOOD FIC! i like it! and the jan and freeze part...
so cute!
A Little Bored chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Little Fighter?
More like a 'little' crap.
Kite chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Aye... I'm still alive... LF2 still rox even though its discontinued. I'm ready for IP battle anytime... contact via MSN Messenger (if u hv it... I hope)
MSN-
Kayame Jones chapter 1 . 3/31/2004
hey, this is good! i'm actually a fan of lf2 so... i might do a story on this later on, i'm not sure... plz keep continuin, i like this!