Reviews for Remember When It Rained
truelove19 chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Your story is amazing i hope u write more stories like this one ;-) and its really hard for me to cry at the ending in a story or a movie but your story has done the impossible it made me cry due to your amazing and sad ending so far u are one of the most favorite and best author
Dustfinger's cheering section chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
There's not really much story here. It's all very angsty teenager. Not realistic. Everyone feel this way sometimes, but normally they don't insert a fandom's characters because they're afraid. Try FictionPress. Or just having a diary. You're too emotionally involved to tell this story with any degree of impartiality. Yes, I undersand that this is real, but it's over the top. I'm not trying to bash you. But I think you'd be a better writer if you tried to write things that didn't affect you this way, because it's not a very accessible narrative. How are other's meant to relate if it's all about you?
sweetnspicy7 chapter 13 . 11/6/2011
Oh. My. God. That was AMAZING.

I have never read a fanfiction that so rightfully embodied human emotions and the pain of being a teenage girl.

I am seriously in awe at how incredibly beautiful this was. I can guarantee you that this is the best fanfic I have read thus far (in the past 4 years). Soooo good and I cannot believe this is based on your life.

I couldn't help but relate my own life to yours. Kudos to you for writing such a wonderful story.

Your writing style is so amazing; you should be a published author. I have never read such good imagery in my life, I swear. I could picture EVERYTHING in my head... Simply beautiful, how you can make words flow so easily. Everything, the plot, the characters, Darien's faults, as well as Serena's, made this story perfect.

I know you probably quit fanfiction, but I wish you would write more.
A chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
amazing story. it is so real, something any girl could relate to. i could feel myself understanding the emotions you portrayed. good work
ehanda chapter 13 . 10/18/2010
Melissa chapter 13 . 7/26/2010
I absolutely love this story. I've read it at least 10 times, and every single time i've read it, i would get goose bumps, i would cry, and i would laugh.

You are an awesome writer, and i think without a doubt this could get publishe 3
YourForeverAndAlways chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
wow,

amazing story its well written and the amount of detail is well done:)
nelissa chapter 13 . 11/24/2008
i love this story, i could honestly read it over and over again.
Wings Of Fancy chapter 13 . 12/29/2007
I love how realistic you made the characters out to be. Thanks for the amazing story.
BloomAmber chapter 13 . 7/30/2007
That was a beautiful story. You really put some thought in it. Good job. I am proud to say 10/10 rating for this story.

BloomAmber
Star Garden chapter 13 . 5/26/2007
AW that was a sweet story. They all had a happy ending, after all. Thanks for writing this piece, it was a joy to read.

XDXDXD
Star Garden chapter 7 . 5/26/2007
I like that song... Damn, I'm really prolonging this aren't I?
Star Garden chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Yeah... I feel like that too sometimes. And it seems as though there is no one there, to tell secrets to, or to have someone console. And it seems that solitude has been with you for so long that, it is a constant companion.

Anyway, got to finish the story...
Dawns Heart chapter 13 . 5/13/2007
Beautiful story. You're writing is incredible. I think my favorite part was when Serena was describing the rain against the window. How it fluttered and flowed and chose it's 'path' but it's destination was already predetermined. It, as well as many other thoughts and descriptions, was incredibly insightful and a pleasure to read.

Your descriptions are amazing, your insight inspiring and your characters are real. They touched my heart, and even brought a few things to light that I sometimes feel like pushing aside.

Keep Writing.

- Lizzie
sailor alpha tomboy chapter 13 . 2/24/2007
awesome story. it is off the chain. it's the best i ever read. you deserve a reward.