Reviews for Your Harry Potter
Neonlights chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
still a couple of spelling mistakes erin, but i really liked that.

i like the whole thing its really good, ive never even thought of the similarities between the two.

neon
Gun Mage chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
I loved it! Except for some punctuation and something else I can't lay my finger on, this was rockin'! Way better than my first fic. I hope you write a lot more Harry fics! Happiness! _
aimee chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Great story! a little OOC, but what can you expect right? the only thing i have to nitpick on is your spelling...wow..
But I know you are destined to live and I am destined to receive the Decembers (Dementors?) kiss.
But at lest (at least) he was looking at me the most anyone else had got from the boy was blink of the eyes.
At least you’ll be the won (one)to kill the person that killed so many of the people that you ‘cared’ about. At lest(least) you get to care
Kill Voldermort (Voldemort?). Kill him for your friends, your Parents *parents isn't capitalized*, your godfather, your teaches(teachers), your friends parents, for the
I sighed this really was a waist (waste)of time. I wasn’t even sure why I came up hear(here) anyway(anyways).
I wasn’t sure what was happening but I new (knew)whatever it was it didn’t go when I turned my body to look at the door.
I would never say any of this again, and I’d deny it if Harry told any one (anyone). But I new (knew)he wouldn’t. Because I wouldn’t tell anyone.
““Don’t forget your (you are, you're) Harry Potter and you shouldn’t be ashamed of that.
LyonsRoar chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Great start. I hope that you follow up with a new chapter soon. It is so hard to find stories about Harry and Draco that are action/adventure without them ending up as being a slash story. Keep up the great work.
nonamus chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
UMM... Well it's really creative and poetic and all, but it would like never happen. Draco would never say that.
Meiko chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
...Wow...
Child of the Stars chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
That was beautiful. I think this story should be more than a one-shot.
Update soon.
Aki and Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
a few minutes ago i summit a review. well i am writing another one. i have read this story 4 times in 1 day. i luv it. i cannot stop reading it , it is so good. After i summit this i am going to read it one more time!
swimgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
omgosh! that was so good! keep writing fics!
LyssasPen chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
that seriously almost made me cry ... great job! you seem like one of the few competent angst writers out there without highlighting death
Inkstained 21 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Wow, that was really beautiful. For a first fic, really, that was great!
Duckie9 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Omg! That was soo deep! I have tears in my eyes! That was..Perfect! I love your story! I just..it was wonderful. Thanx for writing it. It was good reading.
Blueberri
last elf chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
that was wonderful. I truly enjoyed it. though in the middle Draco said December kiss when I think he means demontors kiss. might wnt to fix it
Scarlet chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I really like it. Please continue don't make it just a one-shot. However, check your spelling.
taidigimon chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I loved this! You could have turned this into a H/D, if you wanted too...:-)GREAT STORY! KEEP WRITING!