Reviews for Majesty and Mischief
Garibaldi the Black Haired chapter 15 . 3/28
Epic foreshadowing was missed.

Hope you update. At all.
kitten100 chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
lol love the twist i wasn't expecting a girl page :D
hope you decide to finish this story (it's one of the best i've read in a while)
kat
Guest chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
whats with this whole 'harris' thing
its really weird and ruins the whole plot!
YOU shouldn't have had alanna engaged to
Gary, because its just wrong. They don't see
eachother like THAT. Also Alanna belongs with
GEORGE, they're perfect for each other in every
way possible, CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICSM
XOXOvicki
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
Great story, but in this chapter, you have a line that says, "They'd eated the cake together, discussing the attack..." when it should be 'eaten'. I'm not sure whether I prefer Alanna with Gary or George, as I love them both dearly and they amuse me so much. I do hope you can arrange it so Thom actually survives this story, as that was one of my least favourite parts in canon. Thanks for writing this!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
ooohhhh plot twist! i would love to read more if you ever write it :D
Gina chapter 15 . 2/17/2013
Gah! Such a good climatic ending! I want to know more ;)
reader713 chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
...if Alanna discovered that her (future) husband was unfaithful I think she'd kill him
Stormglass chapter 15 . 9/14/2012
WHY DID YOU STOP!
mercuryandglass chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
If you're not continuing this, can I adopt it? you have many great ideas in here, and it's such a shame that you're not continuing this anymore...

Please respond.

Silver
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 15 . 1/9/2012
Oooh...PLOT TWIST! Boy, I didn't see that coming! Nice job! Please update soon!...Alanna/George?...PLEASE?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 11 . 1/9/2012
I love Blazing Saddles, it's hilarious! Nice job on the chapter, it doesn't have a bunch of action but neither does it feel like it's just a filer. Alanna/George please?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 10 . 1/9/2012
Yay! George and Alanna finally meet! And what a meeting! Come on, you know you want them to be together; They're perfect for each other! Please? Oh, and I LOVED the part where it dawned on her that she could get out of going to the ball if she let the thief keep her money! But somehow I don't think it's going to be that simple.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 9 . 1/9/2012
Nice, It would be an interesting twist if Alanna saved the Queen from her illness! I like how your fic is going! You're probably tired of hearing this by now but... Alanna/George PLEASE?
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
Loved this chapter! It's rare that Lianne has any sort of character at all in these stories- but I think you did a great job giving her some personality! Like I said in the last review, Please Alanna/George because there aren't enough well-written Alanna/George stories!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 7 . 1/9/2012
Nice chapter! Your story is well-written, it's believable but not too serious yet the humor isn't too much or overdone. Again, here I will shamelessly beg for this fic to be an Alanna/George pairing- there just aren't enough well-written Alanna/George stories! Please?