Reviews for Lucifer in Starlight
95Echelon chapter 2 . 9/6/2014
"He received no applause." F*** YEAH. Already half in love.
phoebuscat chapter 7 . 9/5/2014
I really wish you would finish your stories! They are so brilliant, and it's a shame you abandoned them...
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This is really good! Of course, I think I've loved every fanfic of yours I've read so far :)))
moonprincess97524 chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
I love this wonderful wonderful story so far. The very fact that Harry was seven before Riddle became disembodied is wonderful. I don't like the idea of Harry going into the cubbord at the age of seven I would like to think that because he was older he wouldn't have been dropped off on the doorstep with just a note and that someone would be checking in on him every so often and not just the bookstore owner. Having Harry's scar being something that that can't be hidden is rather nice in it's difference. I do hope that you one day find both the time and the muse to continue this wonderful wonderful wonderful story.
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
I LOVE Harry's reaction to what Draco said about Hermionie.
Gen-in-the-Eve chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
And it looks like this story has well and truly been abandoned, but I did enjoy the seven chapters that exist. While of course more would be welcome, I can't complain about what you did write. And if you ever do end up finishing this story, then it would be interesting to read it.
Peek-a-bloody-boo chapter 7 . 10/24/2012
Fantastic story you've got here! I love it. Seriously, this has got to be one of the best and most original AU fics I've ever read in the HP universe. Well done! _

I sincerely hope you'll continue this, even though I know how frustrating it is when you've got writer's block. Hopefully, you'll beat it eventually. So, best of luck - I can hardly wait for more. ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Story's great, but it's no good if you don't update after 7 years.
Larisya chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Idiot(s).
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 7/3/2011
update soon
Saissister chapter 7 . 5/13/2011
Your story is very interesting hopefully, you will update soon please and thank you, saissister
MzMilo chapter 2 . 2/25/2011
dark Harry...

I like it.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2010
Oh, lord almighty, I really hope this is either updated at some point or (with the author's permission) picked up and continued by an equally-talented author/ficmeister. Just when it's getting interesting, I notice the update date. Piffle!

Great AU, by the way. Love it to bits and really quite like the idea of a dark-but-not-angst-ridden-or-evil Harry. Well done.
Luiz4200 chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
Please update.
Luiz4200 chapter 6 . 6/25/2010
And because he was, after all, a bastard, he strode to his office just a little too quickly for her, on her crutches, to keep up.

A bastard? Please don't tell me he killed Kenny.