Reviews for An American Witch at Hogwarts
Rose Baker chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
BAHAHAHA! "For goodness sake, Severus, chew your food"!
Missyick chapter 52 . 6/17/2012
I loved it! I enjoyed reading this!
Bingo chapter 41 . 2/2/2011
Hair of a dog that bit you for a hangover remedy? Monkey Island 3 much? Lol
kitten652 chapter 34 . 10/17/2010
"Um, Alex ?" Remus ventured carefully, "I could be wrong, but Muggles drive on the left side of the road, I think."

ROFL!
kitten652 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
OMFG! I LAUGHED SOOOOO HARD DURING THE COMPUTER PART! YOU ROCK!
Alexis Erika Rose chapter 52 . 1/29/2006
OMG! I loved that. It has inspiried me to my own pathetic attempt at a Snape romance. Don't worry though, mine tkaes place in his student days. An attempt to see how things might have changed if someone had loved him in his younger years. :) I love Snape romances and your's is quite possibly the bes t I've read.
rookan chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
Your storys really funny and Alew is so cool and funny I enjoy your writing. Keep it up! love ya rookan!
cecelle chapter 23 . 7/25/2005
Cyclical creatures - the nerve of the man, LOL!
cecelle chapter 22 . 7/25/2005
So many buttons, so little time...

I like the fade-to-black approach here, with some things left to the imagination.
cecelle chapter 21 . 7/25/2005
" Easier to get Hagrid into a Speedo" - you know, there are some images the mind can really do without, LOL!

"I mean a real live alligator purse, with sharp teeth." Mess with the doctor, mess with the nurse, but don't mess with the lady with the alligator purse. ;-)
cecelle chapter 20 . 7/25/2005
Glad Snape got her some help. He may be an irascible bastard, but at least he can cut to the chase and doesn't take no for an answer.
cecelle chapter 18 . 7/25/2005
Aww - love the ending of that chapter.

And her 'inquisition' was lovely. This removes a major obstacle in their relationship.
cecelle chapter 17 . 7/25/2005
"He drifted alongside her, guiding his own broom with his knees, not bothering to hold on to the handle."

That looks suspiciously like "look Ma, no hands" ;-)

Show-off indeed.

So she was going to give him the brush-off - well, glad she had second thoughts!
cecelle chapter 15 . 7/24/2005
Well, that date was going rather well until Snape decided to bail...
cecelle chapter 14 . 7/24/2005
Well, that was rather mean off him, but I am afraid I am really not feeling too sorry for her, LOL!