Reviews for Consequences
Sk8erKid1000 chapter 9 . 6/13/2006
I really like the story!

Can u hurry up and finish it though?
Delauro chapter 9 . 4/7/2005
Love it! I'm an e/b girl all the way so your story is alright be me. I know its been like ages since you updated but if you're still out there somewhere PLEASE update asap. Thanks x
cflynn214 chapter 9 . 3/28/2005
This is a great story.. Please update it, I want to find out what happens
zurri chapter 9 . 11/30/2004
yo

just wanted to tell ya this is a great fic and I LOVE Jesse and Emma(and Jesse/Emma) fics and this is great

I think you should continue it ASAP

EMAIL ME Im getting desperate from lack of other things to read other than fanfics

zurri
childofGod chapter 9 . 10/13/2004
Don't stop! I have to know what happens!
michelle chapter 9 . 9/18/2004
you must finish you must finish now, please you so can't leave everyone hanging like that a good story must be if you could please lets find out or i'll be the one that goes crazey.
Saphire Ravven8 chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
UPDATE! Or I'm going to get really really whiney, and believe you me, you don't want that! I wanna know what happens to Jesse! Come one dude, get with the updating! ...Love the story btw...
Feral's Revenge chapter 9 . 7/13/2004
this is great. Please tell me that you have not discontinued this story.
smartass chapter 9 . 6/4/2004
really liked your story. Please finish it! Your portrayal of the characters was unbelievable and i want to know how it ends. Dont give up!
Goldstranger chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Whoa, this has got to be the best chapter yet, even though you know there is no Jesse here, but i like the conversation with Adam and BRennan about the desicion to continue with there primary mission.
Also the conversation between Shalimar and Brennan was a nice touch, adding how she see's things.
Very nice!
brigitta1 chapter 9 . 4/18/2004
Glad to read another chapter!
I am living for your updates!
I loved this chap, also the conversation between Brennan and Shalimar, and that between Adam and Brennan.
Please continue as soon as possible!
aniki19 chapter 9 . 4/17/2004
oh good god!u've got me biting my nails!it's lovely!poor,poor,poor jesse!oh my god!i love it!it gets better with every chpt;so please!hurry up wif e next one!
PietraBob chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
Love it! Poor Jesse :-( How much more can he take? Keep up the good work and more importantly, keep the chapters and the Jesse angst coming!
Deb1 chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
Very insightful into each characters thinking and feeling. Poor Jesse.
PsiGen chapter 8 . 4/13/2004
wow - cmon Adam is back, bring Jesse home safely.. and lets have some angst between Mason and Adam... where's Lexa in all this?
Great work! Fantastic!
More... sorry but when you're this good... well you're not gonna get a minutes rest till you finish this great story...