Reviews for Thundersdawn PT4: ThunderGate
stark40763 chapter 15 . 2/2/2011
Well it's nice to see that some of the Tollan survived, though not enough to continue their Civilization without outside assistance. Though I'm sure the Asgard and Nox can help with that regard.
Tom Robinson chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
Yet again more ficcy goodness. :)
MX chapter 12 . 1/27/2005
There's a recurring problem with every Thundersdawn part so far that hasn't been solved or touched on at all. Characters are used without proper introductions. It's just assumed that the reader knows exactly who the author is referring to without saying who they are or where they came from.

That St. Atham was a military base in Britain did not become apparent until the Second or Third part.

Another example: When did Adam Pierson join SG-1?

Who had died for Hammond to be promoted?

Also, the ranking is a little off. An Air Force Captain is not a ship commander - the equivalent rank to a Navy Captain is Colonel in the US Air Force - as seen in various StarGate episodes.

The other thing that bugs me is the incredible resources Earth magically has, while somehow keeping the Stargate a complete secret with thousands of people involved. That not even one would leak the information is quite a mystic feat.

That said, I'm still reading and enjoy the story.
Enjael chapter 15 . 3/30/2004
This is a good series and I like the way you write. I hope you get more out soon.