Reviews for Implied Connections
TechnusSkulker chapter 22 . 4/11/2008
No Why must you stop there! This is so well written! Please I know it's been 4 years but please continue it!
Iaveina chapter 22 . 1/14/2008
(-Chokes on her snack-)

OMG. YOU LEAVE IT 'THERE'? AAHH! THERE HAS GOT TO BE MORE! I WILL PAY YOU FOR MORE! PLEASE! (-runs off sobbing-)
amanda-is-wacky chapter 22 . 12/29/2006
Argh! Reading a story that isn't finished and hasn't been updated for a good couple of years was probably a bad idea!

Any chance you're gonna finish it? I'd love to see what happens next!
Marakka chapter 22 . 8/13/2006
Guh! this is so good but you haven't updated since 04! your killing me here! please for my sanity a greg's life update!
karmine chapter 22 . 2/7/2006
This story is awsome! I can't even describe how good it is! You have to update soon, I want to know if they find Greg! the suspense is killing me slowly in side! I beg of you update as soon as possible. Like you said, just one or two more chapters! When you finish thats it, your done!

Just so you know this story is going on my favs list. :)
updateplease chapter 22 . 1/8/2006
You have to finish this, you just have to! I MUST know how it will end!

PLEASE!
GS chapter 22 . 12/5/2005
Oh. My. Lord. You are mean to leave a story for over a year on that kind of liff hanger. Mean, mean, mean. I'm seriously going to spontatiously combust over here.
Onigami Nanashi chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
I think I read something about you trying to finish by New Years... Please finish this! I'm begging you... On bent knees and clasped hands and everything. PLEASE! I want to know how bad Greg's hurt by the time they find him... Come on... You know you want to finish and put us out of our misery (and Greg into some more). If you do, I promise I will do my best to give you Greg. As long as you share with me. I don't know how else to euniciate how much I want you to finish this.
Guardian6 chapter 22 . 7/29/2005
Hi,

You know, I've just spent a wonderful night reading this incredible fic. You are one talented writer - your characters are true to life, your OCs are human and realistic, your plot is brilliantly thought out and superbly paced.

That leaves me with only one thing to say:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FINISH THIS!

Now that I'm done begging, I'll sign off...

Kind regards, Helen
KrazyKid197 chapter 22 . 6/10/2005
"I shan't be asking them to do it for the remaining chapters - I'm too shamefaced after my previous disappearing act... Any remaining mistakes and errors are, of course, my own. I'd also like to express my appreciation for the reviews that continuing in my absence"

Why not? I could be offended. Long absences are fine. As long as fic follows.

Krazy
TDO3 chapter 22 . 5/8/2005
I'm rooting for you! You can do it! Go BB go! Go BB go!

It's tough updating, but I have so few CSI fanfictions on my favourites with -real- plot. Oh, do update. You'd be my favourite person in the world for a while (honestly, my MSN name is "This moment's hero to worship:_" You could be that person!

(alright, it's a crappy offer, but I'm broke, and have no way to make you the legal owner of CSI/Eric Szmanda. I'll try though :D )
kittyluv chapter 22 . 5/1/2005
Please update soon. I'm patiently waiting!
CSIwildchild chapter 22 . 4/24/2005
hi...just some friendyly encouragment to continue...please?
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Sorry if this is rude: its been 118 days since you updated AND I WORKED IT OUT WITHOUT A CALCULATOR :D

where's greg :( :( :( REALLY hope you update soon :D *hints* :D lots of people want to see this carried on x x x
Joralie chapter 20 . 4/17/2005
It's very good!

please continuous the story, please, it,s so hot!