Reviews for Eyes on Me
Tsukistar chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
So sweet! T-T
Hitsuji-Kumo chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
oooh! *cries* how sweet! heh...I don't think Amelia would just walk up to him and say that though...Maybe "I love you" But I couldn't see her saying "I have feelings for you." Other than that, it was perfect. Your story was mentioned in Aloria's bio, under "Stories I REALLY recomend!" And I would recomend this one to others as well. Bravo!
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
T_T it's so KAWAII!
Vivi Laney chapter 1 . 3/13/2002
This was really, really good! I love the song "Eyes on me" and Amelia and Zel are just so darned cute together!
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Awww. That was good. Zelgadis and Amelia do make a perfect couple, no da!

Keep up the good work! :)
Aloria chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
(Author of You're An Amelia Clone When...) WAI! ZEL/AMELIA! they're the BEST couple ever! TRAD couples are the best! Wai! eyes on me is a good song too _ you're a good writer! it's a very emotional piece and very descriptive! beautiful work!
Fayr chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
Wow! That's all I can really say. You are very poetic and do justice to the song. (No pun intended.)
ally-chan chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
That was sooo sweet!
Estella Havisham chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
AwwwWWWW! Long live Amelia/Zelgadis!
kiyonekawaii chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
that was so cool! I love that song! and that fic was great! zel and amelia foever!

love the fic!
Ian-chan chapter 1 . 3/22/2001
HAHAHA! Riikkk-sama, you're story kicks arse! _ I totally freaked while looking on and saw your name as an author.. (I forgot you put the story on the site) _() I thought I'd jus' remind you how much you own as an authorrr... (And I know how much you love reviews on your stories ) Well, Ja! _
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/14/2001
very good story. it was so cool!
Delita-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
Pazu chapter 1 . 1/26/2001
I liked the fic! It was so cute! _ Even though I'm against Amelia/Zel couplings, I do think this site lacks them. So that's why you should write more! _ Pleeease?
Insignificance chapter 1 . 1/18/2001