Reviews for And in the Darkness Bound
Ailavyn Siniyash chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was so amazing. You have such TALENT, to get across the feelings of Morgoth perfectly and scare me and creep me out all at the same time.
The imagery... Elbereth, I'm always a sucker for pretty writing and description, but this was just... wow...

-Aila
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Dear mirari:

There's just one detail he's forgetting, isn't there? What of Il├║vatar himself? Does Morgoth think the Void will outlast him?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
memories chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
in the timeless void there may yet be hope for melkor's redemption still and perhaps he will find love in nienna's hands one day and finnaly have a heart that is pure and quiet one that rages no longer
Maline Elensar chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
excellent you have definetly got morgoth
LordMaquareionYeoman chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Elves shy away from Ainur? What about the Vanyar and Teleri, and the Noldor that never left Tirion? They are numerous (as far as elves go) as well.
And didn't most of the elves on Middle-earth go to Avallone, the city on Tol Eressa? Some may have stayed, but they were mainly woodland elves and a few Sindar.
Nelja chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
I liked it. It was powerful, like Tolkien fics should all be, especially about the Valar, especially about Melkor :-)
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Beautiful. M . . what is it about Dark Lords that sticks in your head? I like this especially:

/what baptism of water or fire or earth or blood will wash clean the hearts of Men? None will./

*shivers* Oohh, that's wonderful. I like the emphasis on the elements. Very Tolkienish.

Q: Can one really "walk" in the Void? It seems a little odd to me, but maybe the Ainur are more like Superman than I had figured. :)
Aerlinnuial chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Wow. Spectacular piece of work. Morgoth seems awfully busy in thy head.
The Eighteenth Letter chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Brilliant. I loved the description of the void and the lines "Even Mandos cannot loose the chains they bear". Absolutely Brilliant.
He of Many Names chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
*wipes tear from eye*
That... Was beautiful.
Elfique chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
a change of reading material for me (normally its all romance hehe) but was scrolling down just in and thought ooh that would be cool to read. and it was very cool to read indeedy. well done. loved the line: Morgoth much prefers discord.