Reviews for Hair and back again
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Delightful! And I think I want the recipe myself lol
LovewithWars chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Very nice, short story. How thoughtful of you to account for the elf's glaringly gorgeous hair. It shows your natural talent for writing when you can create a story from a conversation. Well done. )
jada952 chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
LOL!

what fun one-shot views of eomer-king w/ both wife and advisor. fun reading! thanks.
Randa-Chan chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Aww come on! Don't stop there! I want to know what happens next! I love Leggy fics and I've decided today that I really like Eomer fics too although they are much harder to come by and even harder to find with Leggy included. I must briefly point out though, that Legolas is a Prince of Mirkwood and most likely the soul heir so it makes sense that he'd never be an aid to Eomer but hey, I still like! _

Please finish it! I'd love to know how the race goes and then the banquet.

Love Ran*
kingmaker chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
LOL- Excellently amusing interaction between two characters who don't usually do so. “If you prefer I will speak now. I am sure your men will find my opinion of your behaviour to be an entertaining monologue worthy of much repeating” is a wonderful line. Was the Monte Python allusion ("Tis but a scratch") deliberate?
elvenrarehunter chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
I love this, this is so cute. I hope you do a sequel.

ERH -
Delirious Daimon chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
I was somewhat disapointed that it was so short, I was hoping for there to be more. It's really, really good. I love the way you portrayed Legolas and Eomer; it was really cute and funny. :)
hieiman23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
lol i luv it you need more though like what the race turns out to be not "the end"!lol still good though
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
*laughs hysterically*
Anduril1043 chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
I totally love the new spin on Eomer's relationship with Legolas. I laughed through the whole thing. But the best part is that I am always finding myslef and my best friend (and co-author) deep in discussion about the differences between Eomer and Legolas a major topic being hair. Although I know the great Tolkien said that the Rohirrim wore braids I just dont know how that would work on our handsome 'Mer especially with the elvish touch Leggy has. Hope to see more of your work soon.
adnarel chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! [the banquet where Eomer DOES wear the braids] and to make it fun, Lothiriel should be there too!
hahahah!
fav. list to be sure!
LOSTbutsurviving chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
i love the title, honey! *lol* honey!
kezya chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Hee hee, how Cute! Although Eomer could, and wouls wear braids, because the Rohirrim did braid heir hair. I must confess I've always found that kinda difficult to imagine ;)
Geminia905 chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
LOL! I still love it. The banter between those two is priceless.
And I'm still waiting on a sequel. ;)
xox
Gem
Chipcm chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Loved the story! I needed the laugh. Tolkien says repeatedly in the book that the Rohirrim wore their hair in braids, even Theoden. I like all the men's hair in the movies so I can't picture Eomer wearing braids but the idea of Legolos braiding Eomer's hair tickles me. A bit. Run, Firefoot, run! LOL