Reviews for Darkness of Dol Guldur
Rimshooter chapter 2 . 2/12/2008
2nd chapter is unny .
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 26 . 10/29/2004
Dude, this is so much awesomer than your already awesome story! I love this story! It's much easier to read now! Thank you for redoing it! Did I mention this story's awesome? BECAUSE IT IS! Sorry, sleep dprevation gets me hyper and its... 4:36 a.m., so... yeah! :) Still, I love your stories! All of them are so good! Please write more! :)

Namaarie, Mellon nin!

Snaitf
Zammy chapter 26 . 9/27/2004
I am confused now I thought ye killed killed me favorit Elf, Poor Elrond, So is he dead or being turtured? Please update soon!
WhySoSilent chapter 22 . 6/6/2004
wow! i think this story is really good! please update soon!
NoWorries chapter 22 . 5/27/2004
wow this is extremely good, I do not see why there is only 4 reviews. Yes there is a lapse of greif for Elrond, but aside from that it is wonderful. On a note though, you need some spacing. The little amount of spacing took away from the greatness that this story radiates. I know many who would love to read something like this. If you're having trouble with the spaces, consider typing in Microsoft Word and changing it to a web template (finding the little box with the globe in front of it in the bottom left corner), and try to begin a new paragraph for new dialogue. Again good job, i love it!
THECheeseTurkey chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
WOW! i wonder why u only have 3 reviews! i can tell for the first chapter that this is an awsome story!
Sarah chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
This review is going to be incredibly honest and may not settle with you very well. I think your story is missing a huge segment and it makes it seem empty. You have to let the elves grieve. Your story reads like they just went on with their lives, hard to imagine in a race which can die of grief! I think you should rethink this tactic.
Zammy chapter 12 . 3/24/2004