Reviews for Link to Her Past
Kii chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Hi um I don't want to sound mean or anything but I'm gonna have to say that I have read better stories. You had a nice idea and all but yor wording wasn't very good to me like it was to simple or something.

But I have to say I did like the ending. That was good.

So like I said Im not trying to be mean or anything but that is my honest opinnion.

Have a nice life. Bye.
phoenix-shalimar chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
tht was kool
trallgorda chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
This was extremely awesome! Are you going to write anything else?
Ellavira chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I love Remy... he is so nice
Roguie-89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
This was very good story I hope you write new story soon.
Kaida Black chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
k another good one ill have to read the next one tomorrow i have to go to bed it like 11 or something
SarahCrysala chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
It did imply it but it actually turns out that Mystic is her foster mother. That's okay though, it gave the story a nice twist. However though, Kurt I believe is Mystic's son. It was in one episode when Rogue gets overwhelmed from all the people she touched and they begin taking over her. Well, an episode later Kurt comes into the room she is (it's like a hospital type room or summin. lol. And says that her bro helped Kitty make pizza or something to that extent and Rogue said something like (I don't remember exactly but just so ya get the picture) "She's only my foster mother so tenically we're not brother and sister." Or something like that. I don't know how to do her accent so I don't mind ya. Great work though, I just figured I'd tell you. :D I hope you keep writing and perhaps I'll find some more of your work if you have more up. byes

Rogue chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Once again, another great story! I totally love reading them! Keep up the great, no...WONDERFUL work!
Rogue Star1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2003
Hey great fic. I think that Mystique is her real mother. I mean they are a like in a way. Mystique can look like people, and Rogue can take their powers, they both have a temper, and a soft side. SO thats it. Keep on writing. :)

Rogue Star
angel of death and destruction chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Great story. FYI, Storm doesn't say anything when she uses her powers
beth chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
good story i liked it.
Lilith Jade chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
God i love Gambit. He's so hot! anyway, very good story line though. please continue
Christy S chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
In the comics, Mystique is merely her foster mother and that has proved solid enough to compromise Rogue's loyalties from time to time. Lately however, I've been reading fanfic dealing w/the probability that the relationship could be biological as well. This is all well and good enough for me because one of my favorite types of fanfic is the kind based on Rogue and Kurt's sister/brother relationship. The fact that you didn't include this in the fic was the only part that upset me. (but it still upset me!~_~) Loved the Remy/Rogue romance though. (my favorite shippage! -)
Keemew2 chapter 1 . 12/16/2001
You might not get around to reading this, seeing as how this is #4, but yes. Mystique is Rougue's mom. In the original series we found out about Rougue and Mystique before Kurt and Mystique.
TheEvilDooer chapter 1 . 5/27/2001