Reviews for Lord Sesshomaru's Comfy Pants
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
-raises eyebrow-

That could be the wierdest thing I've ever read, and then liked it afterwards because it was so out there.

You're good at the out there, random, and compeltely random stuffies.

-animeobsessed3191
IDontReallyWriteAnymore chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Oh lordy! This was funny. I laughed! Not many stories can make me fo that.

Well, lets see, one thing I have to give you socks for, is your bio. You are quite witty, with your little plays on words.

'Summariette'

'Phie-mail'

I actually laughed again! Hee, well, you seem like a great writer! I can already tell, even from this little one shot. It was great! I cant believe Jakens obsession with Sesshomarus sama's pants.

Is he trying to get in Fluffy's pants?

Oh dear lord.

Bad image.

EEKS! It burns!

Great one shot!

Inu Kun
el-chan560 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Wow... that is REALLY different. You're right, Jaken is weird...
AHobbitnamedEmerald chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Thanks for reviewing my fic. Yours is really funny. I think they should sell puffy pants at anime conventions. PUFFY PANTS FOR EVERYONE!
izu chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
haha.. oh the insanity.. jaken is most certainly messed up. but really, those pants do look comfy, now that I think about it.. oh yea, this is also a review of Plastic Wrap 101 and You're Angry and i'm crazy, both of which are awesome.. especially y.a.a.i.c. you gotta write some more!
inflatable ham chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
hee hee hee! that was cute!
HelloKaty37 chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
WOW! I never thought I would read a fic from Jaken's POV and actually like it. But this was great. I could practically hear Jaken's voice in my head saying it. And the pants! Oh, that nearly had me in tears! Great fic.
KAT
ani chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
i like it, it's hilarious! it's great to see someone writing from one of the forgotten viewpoints.
dwelling on the pants though... makes one wonder... -
p.s. i just uploaded ch.2 of my g-gundam fic.
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
LMFAO. That was frickin' hilarious xD...Disturbingly IC, too. I guess no one should tell him he'd look really stupid in those pants...It might crush him. Oh. Wait. Tell him, tell him!
GeoFount chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
LOL This is really funny! Jaken is such a great guy to pick on LOL
I've wondered for a long time but I think Jaken may just have a crush on his "Dearest Lord Sesshomaru". I mean he gets mad whenever someone insults Sess, he would go to the ends of the world and then some for Sess, he lets Sess drag him around and punch the crap out of him, he does whatever Sess tells him, and in that one episode where he burries his head in Sess's fluff and says how comfy it is.../shudder.
Maybe its just me but I think Jaken has a crush on him *nods*
Bunny MeatballOdango Usagi chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Haha. So funny. _
I'm not exactly a big fan of Sesshoumaru, but his pants *do* look mighty comfy! But, my favorite part about him is his fuzzy thing that he carries on his shoulder. I mean, what is that thing for? I wanna know!
Great job, by the way. See you soon! _
sakurasango chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
OMG LMAO That was soo funny...*shudders* but its a horrifying thought of seein Jaken with Sesshomarus pants...
Keena Kon chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
um i dont really kno how to say something about this story i guess im just more of a humor person i guess thats the reason y i dont like it that much
ShuxRei chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
::tries to contain giggling:: Okay. I really liked that a lot. Oh forget it! It was HYSTERICAL! I loved it! ::huggles author:: Fwee! I want a pair of Fluffy-sama pants! Pwease? ::puppy-dog eyes, pleading:: FLUFFY-SAMA PANTS!