Reviews for Why the Cannons?
LovelySocks chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I know you wrote this ages and ages ago and have probably moved on and never check this anymore, but that doens't change the fact that it's lovely. I had the same realization about Ron and the Cannons. a few days ago and looked for a fic that used this concept. I like how you played it. Very well done.
DragonGrin - former TeenTypist chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Adorable. So much adorableness.
unique.normality chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
thats really sweet
067dzjs chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
That was so cute. I am not usually a Ron/Hr shipper but thsi was an excellent story. Great job.
kreska chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Liked that one, very nice and cheerfull :)
Colin chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
Heh, me again.

This is a gooda one.

Good job with everything (all your stories) so far.

I wish I was as creative as you, but, well, Ima guy and they arent as good at writing.

Continue writing fanfics!
Ella Afleck chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Awe...too cute. Poor Ron, putting himself down like that. Yet what a clever tactic, the little weasel. LOL, love it.
Ninn chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
He he...a bit predictable, but very sweet. That probably is why Ron likes the Cannons in canon.
ezza chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
ar !
sawyerzelda chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
well how swet! i was personally never really a ron-hermione fan, but that's really okay.
(by the way, this is tessyboo's friend chelsea! we met last halloween...yeah)
i really liked this story and i'll read more of urs! ta ta!
Line-from Denmark chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
This is wonderfully sweet! I loved it,
~~Line
SisterBear chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
that was really sweet i liked iy alot.
PrettyPink chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
aw, i loved this so much! really super duper cute and even in charecter! aw...
Juliette4 not logged in chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
This was very very sweet. Reminds me of a time when I was very depressed and kept putting myself down and one of my friends put me straight. Only it wasn't a boy and she sure didn't kiss me! LOL!
KrAzYLiKeAFoX chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I actually don't review that often anymore, only when a story particularly appeals to me, which is why I reviewed this. That was actually quite cute and well written. I thought you did a great job of keeping the characters in character, and it didn't seem like you were trying too hard. Everything just seemed to flow, which a lot of authors have trouble with, especially when writing romance. Their "fluff" stories turn out to be nothing more than fluff, pointless banter and make out sessions. I was very pleased that this had none of those problems. Continue to write and I will continue to read. Best of luck :)