Reviews for Paris After Midnight
theyellowflower chapter 18 . 6/6/2016
Wow. I can't believe it's been so long since I first read this fic and favorited it. This is to say that I've now reread it and I think I love it even more 10 years later than I did before. I mean, I get it. You're likely to have moved on from FF as many people have, but if by some stroke of luck you receive this review and it lights up any ideas from 11 years ago that you'd be willing to jot down and update here, I feel I would not be the only one came out of the dark to dig into the continuation of this highly captivating story. One can hope!
Osirius chapter 4 . 5/29/2015
Whaaaaat? idk im more for erik and christine not christine and a woman ..
Kristin chapter 18 . 5/6/2013
I truly wish you would have continued this story. I put this on my favorites list back in 2005 (holyy... what a long time ago!) and just today i revisited your story. The way you built up to this point..it was amazing and awesome to read. I loved your characterization of Erik and I loved Christine's change from this sweet, doe-eyed girl to the living/dead woman she is now. I have not read any POTO story quite like it and it was such a breath of fresh air. You have a great imagination and I can only imagine where you would have taken this story!

Maybe one day you'll find the inspiration to continue this for you are a very talented writer and have the ability to keep your reader's intrigue and interest. Best wishes and don't forget about your old followers/reviewers who cannot wait for the day when you get those creative juices going and start this story back up!
Queen Serenity chapter 18 . 12/27/2012
Really well-written. Shame you never continued.
La Hogaza chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
It's a pity that the autor left this story infinished, it is very interesting.
celeste98 chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
OMG! I had a freaking fan girl moment when I saw the story title XD It's actually a chain reaction once you trhink about it. Lon Chaney Sr. was the vampire in London after Midnight, who then went on to be the first actor to portray our Erik in the 1925 movie version of P.O.T.O. Which is the cause for my fan-girl moment XD
Eurydice Anstice chapter 18 . 9/19/2010
awsome story!
the yellow flower chapter 18 . 1/3/2008
ok ok i'm addicted! more more!
the yellow flower chapter 16 . 1/3/2008
ok so actually i was bracing myself for this: it was either going to be he turns into a vampire, or he kills her... one or the other...
the yellow flower chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
i'm hooked...
the yellow flower chapter 7 . 1/2/2008
ok ok so i don't hate anyone... but after that chapter i strongly dislike this past chapters outcome. how about that? goodness you're a good writer but that would just horrible!
redjegger chapter 18 . 6/3/2007
for the love of chocolate please update!

you are spectacular

you should be published

i bow down to you!

there i am out of flattery now please oh please oh please continue.
maskedpainter chapter 18 . 6/19/2006
this came out really great i can tell what christine is talking baout and it all seemed to flow together really well! i'm looking forward to the next update.

~MP
phtmangl1013 chapter 18 . 11/18/2005
It turned out pretty well. I could tell that Chrisitne was talking about it.
kkk781 chapter 18 . 10/14/2005
This is a great story. Please continue - I can see it's been a little while since you updated. I want to read more!