Reviews for South and Souther
0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 11 . 3/8/2009
it is awesome
Bullet2tm chapter 21 . 10/28/2007
OMG...I loved this...although its hard to read sometimes with the grammar mistakes...but no matter, the story is good and thats what matters :D. I'll go and read the other sequel now. :D

Bullet
kahuffstix chapter 21 . 2/18/2006
o. that was so good. i like it.
Shenron13 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Great. Now look what you did.I have a new idea for a story because of you. (the botan being like a sister to Kurama gave me the idea) I think I'm going to call it Friends and Siblings. So you have to read it when I get the first chapter done.
gimmeawhopper chapter 5 . 12/22/2004
This story is awesome! I love Hiei and Boton stories, mainly because they are such opposites, and they make a great coupple.
Preciousinpink chapter 21 . 4/19/2004
That was so cool cant wait till u mahe the next story i love HxB fanfics!
THElaughingUNIVERSE chapter 21 . 4/8/2004
Awsome, I'll be very sure to look into it...can't wait!
Riverterra chapter 20 . 4/7/2004
i like the perview i hope you write the story to go along with it.
live long and dream forever
C.C.C.
Izanami-fire chapter 20 . 4/7/2004
*blink blink* O... k...
Izanami
Robin Autumn chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
The new story sounds really good, I can't wait!:) And really good chappie by the way.
Crystal Koneko chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
THAT WAS BE-BEAUTIFUL! *sobs*...by the way I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEW STORY! IT LOOKS SO GOOD!
Alfy Kirkland chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
Oh My God! You so totally rock . I loved this story and it really sounds like the next one will be awesome too. btw,you keeps spelling claim clam...
Runaway Kogoro chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
Try avoiding the over-use of phrases such as "sleep cliamed her." It can seem a bit cliche. I would have liked more of an explaination for why the Saint Beasts did nothing to stop the group from leaving...they seemed to just...fade out. I know you were in a hurry to finish the story, and I did enjoy the ending (yay Hiei/Botan!) Just try not to rush it! The ending can be the best part of the story! I really did enjoy your fic, so keep writing! (I also look forward to your new one!)
Silverchild of the winds chapter 20 . 4/6/2004
such a sweet ending. the ohters are not going to let Hiei live that down. "giggles" nice job giving both lovers an active role. I can't wait to read your next.
Runaway Kogoro chapter 19 . 4/3/2004
You velcomez! _ few simple errors, but certainly nothing that hinders the story! I've always wondered about people who begin ransom notes with the word "dear".. It just doesn't seem very maniacle. Oh well, maybe they're just very POLITE villians. Keep updating, or I shall inflict the wrath of Roger Smith upon you! (sorry, I'm wathcing Big O now...heh...)