Reviews for Clow cards for Li Syaoran
James Birdsong chapter 3 . 5/22
Awesome story.
Lady Aru of Elyonia chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
You should change the title to say Wolc(wo-lc)a.k.a. Clow backwards cause the colors are reversed neh?
Sakura-Moonlight chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Update soon!
Queen Sydon chapter 3 . 5/16/2004
Good chapter, but the time it took you to write it makes it seem like you are struggling with the plot or other things. How's your sister doing by the way?
SilverLunarStar chapter 3 . 4/26/2004
*stars in eyes* KAWAII! Matchin outfits!
GO TOMO GO TOMO! _
GREAT chappy!
I cant wait 2 read more!
Queen Sydon chapter 2 . 3/26/2004
Cool chapter! But what is it with you and cliffhangers? You evil evil person! How dare you make me wait!
Uhh...update soon! Please!
SilverLunarStar chapter 2 . 3/25/2004
*gasps* MEANY! NO~ Y?
WHAT DID WE EVA DO 2 DESERVE DIS?
A-a-a, A CLIFFHANGER!
Neroli chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Ok, I'll try not to embarrass you too much here lightdragon...hehehehe
I think this is a great start, actually pulled me into the story and as you know I am not a follower of this series, so that is a major acomplishment. Chapter seemed a bit short, but then, I am new to the charactors and it ended just as I was getting into it. Some minor spelling errors. But very good work overall. Looking forward to reading more.
~HUGS~
Auntie Wen
Darkoverlord chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This is a good start to your first fic.
Update frequently cos' I'm keeping an eye out for this one!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*sweat drops* great, another guardian dat doesn't like Syao! Dere's gunna b alot of glarin' in dis fic isn't dere?
Hehe, I don't mind, I find it kinda amusin'! _
I'm sure dat it'll turn ou GREAT fic in d end, afta all, it already sounds GREAT!
lightdragon1987 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Compus Rose: Despite constant monickers from the auther, (I was called a poo-head recently) I very much enjoy her writing. She has a endlesly boundless imagination that is always put to great use. On a different note, one of my favorite passtimes is making fun of her hilarious spelling mistakes (all in good fun of course). I often proofread her material, and anyone who saw the pre-alpha version of this should agree.
Queen Sydon chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
WOAH!(Falls backwards on chair) This is pretty original stuff here, LtDragon! You basically have the entire series to work off, don't you?
For an idea, if you are working on following the series, then the fly card would be the first to come into play. Also, since Li opened this new Clow Book, Sakura's powers should be sealed because these cards and the others she possesed have the some connection. For another idea, how about calling the fly card Soarer or Heaven Glider?
If any of this seems suss to you, then you can ignore it completely.
Anyway, let's be pals! Any other story or chapter you upload will be reviewed instantly by me. Need ideas for new stories or anything? Just email me, if you want that is.-
Tears of the Dead chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Your story was interesting. A couple misspelled words here and there but nothing major. :) I liked it. You should read my stories (uner ped names: ryu no megami or sesshoumaruelf). Anyway, good story, keep it up!