Reviews for Rise and Die!
CJ chapter 10 . 4/13
This story is almost like a comedy. You should finish it. I like funny and easy reading romances like yours.
CJ chapter 8 . 4/12
The story is funny and I enjoy reading it . Which is why I think the chapters are too short.
CJ chapter 5 . 4/10
Why does Hermione seem so angry? Draco is not as angry as her. She's the one that's a jerk.
CJ chapter 4 . 4/10
Why didn't Hermione tell him they passed out and the marriage wasn't consummated.
CJ chapter 2 . 4/10
CJ chapter 1 . 4/10
It is kind of funny . I want to found how they got married and don't remember it. You should continue to write it.
Sara chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Oh I read this fanfic for 4 or 5 years ago and since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about how great it is. I'm soooo happy I found it! You are a really good writer!
KisekiDono chapter 10 . 2/14/2015
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I love the fic! Seriously! U should really continue it! I know all of us do...Please! I beg you!
bonbon chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Why didnt you continue?
Chocolatefrogaddict chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Great story. I like that draco dislikes her than likes her the ayes her again, it makes the story more interesting and more dramatic.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Why doesn't Hermione tell him they never slept together after getting married therefore the marriage is invalid.
CJ chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
So far PG 13 would be a good rating for this story.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You have to continue. It's funny.
Eva chapter 10 . 1/27/2013