Reviews for Rise and Die!
KisekiDono chapter 10 . 2/14
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I love the fic! Seriously! U should really continue it! I know all of us do...Please! I beg you!
bonbon chapter 10 . 5/6/2014
Why didnt you continue?
Chocolatefrogaddict chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Great story. I like that draco dislikes her than likes her the ayes her again, it makes the story more interesting and more dramatic.
CJ chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Why doesn't Hermione tell him they never slept together after getting married therefore the marriage is invalid.
CJ chapter 2 . 7/20/2013
So far PG 13 would be a good rating for this story.
CJ chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
You have to continue. It's funny.
Eva chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
NUH IT'S AN ABANDONED STORY NOOOO
MaraudersUntilTheVeryEnd chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Please write more, its so good33
Tamora Pierce Addict chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
Considering this was updated last in 2003, nearly 10 years ago, I assume it's safe to say your not going to finish this. A shame, I did enjoy it.
Sweety Styles chapter 10 . 9/2/2012
This is really a nice story. Please update soon. Really hooked with this story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
boooooooooooooooooo!

this story is stupid!
IloveBooksHP.23 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Hey! You haven't finish this! please continue! I love the story.;)

CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :)
Angry Person chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
WTF? You've had 7 lousy years to update this story! And not even a word has come out! If his was the magical world, you would have had A LOT of Howlers by now.
Lynn Beilschmidt chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
Oh please isn't that just cruel? When was the last time you visited this site? Writing all these while and then just dropped it, for 7 years now? Come on, I shouldn't have read this fic in the first place . now I'll never know how it ends. You know what sucks most? IT DIDN'T EVEN GET TO THE PART WHERE DRAMIONE ACTUALLY ACCEPT THEIR FEELINGS FOR EACH OTHER AND LOVEY-DOVEY STUFF! Argghhhh!
Alexandra chapter 10 . 10/29/2011
I've just read the whole 's very well-written and I definitely enjoyed reading sense of humour is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!

Now,to skip the formalities,PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING IT!YOU EVEN MADE ME WANT TO READ OTHELLO!THAT MEANS YOU ARE GOOD! :D

I love it.