Reviews for At Last
summersgirl2526 chapter 10 . 6/18/2007
awesome
ladycatski chapter 10 . 5/11/2006
i liked reading your story and wish you had finished it!
Baby Biscuit chapter 10 . 9/25/2005
OMG! OMG! I've said it before, and I'll say it again...OMG! I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love I love! Keep going! I hope Sirius and Addison end up together. Aw, this story is so sweet! I love it! Thanx for making me so happy!

PS: Oh, and in response to the five inches off the hair: How long was it? Sounds good. :)
hiei's lil dragon chapter 10 . 2/28/2005
I can't wait for the next chapter. this is pritty good.
SiriuslyKate chapter 10 . 10/3/2004
oh well, lol! most good stories i write i start out with no plot in mind! lol! my hp story i had no idea what i was going to do with it! loL! you've seen how that turned out! anywho great chappie update soon! *grins* i just updated for the first time in forever! lol! keep up the great work! and i'll talk to ya lata!

luv ya tons!

Katie
sober raider bandkid chapter 10 . 9/23/2004
that was short but it was good
aztecgold882 chapter 10 . 9/19/2004
Hey Alex! Love your story - & your penname! lol... Can't wait til you update!
siriusluver92 chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
I just read the whole entire story now. It's great! I'm really gonna keep track on this one. I've got a list of MWPP stories that I check daily to be updated, and you're on it! Great plot. Girl who was never noticed is now noticed. I can't wait to see how James and Remus will play matchmaker. UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON, CUZ I CHECK DAILY!
Miranda chapter 10 . 9/9/2004
I love your story! Even though the characters are the same, your plot is different from everyone else's. Please hurry with the next chapter!
Padfoot n' Moony chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
*laughing hysterically at the thought of remus playing matchmaker* hehe... will lily and james ever get together? will remus have romance? update soon!
sober raider bandkid chapter 9 . 8/31/2004
it time for moony to play match maker where do get this funny shit
Plumkin chapter 9 . 8/2/2004
Ooh, this is special! Sorry, I'm hyper. I love it! And I'll be waiting for more!
SiriuslyKate chapter 9 . 6/14/2004
*claps* very good! I love this story! I think this chappie was awesome personally! And don't worry about the plot forming...you never get the real gist of my plot lines until like the twelfth chapter! hehe! oh well that's what keep ppl reading, right? Anywho, great work i can't wait to find out what happens with Addison and Siri! lol

Ta luv

Katie
Harold's Purple Crayon chapter 9 . 6/5/2004
this is pretty good so far. keep going! can't wait. (ps/ i loved PotC: Curse of the Tourist Trap. *pouts* i was devestated when you stopped with it. I guess i'll have to check out some of your other fics too!) toodles

pulchra-puella
I the anonymous chapter 9 . 6/5/2004
I love it! I think each fic gets better... can't wait to hear Sirius's plan! Please continue soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »