Reviews for Lily's Sacrifice
Dolphelecat chapter 3 . 8/25/2012
I love this perspective. The Marauders are much nicer, and I love stories where Lily is their friend from the beginning. And Sirius' parents are actually nice?! Please continue this!
agent moriel chapter 3 . 12/9/2006
wow, this is really good. when is "old james" going to be explained? will sirius and/or peter have a secret to tell lily ( the other already did). can't wait for the next post!
ExtraIceCream chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
this is a great story except for one thing. you're missing the next chapter. please update soon.
The Necrophage chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
i love the stories... you have a way of replacing jks work and making just as good... yet very different...

please update as soon as possible... and remember...you dont have to have all of the quidditch games in the story...you can skip over a lot of them with few people noiticing... i think that it would be great if you had some james and lily fluff in the next chapter of this story

keith
shaydog chapter 3 . 12/14/2004
thank u very much for keeping us sated. the chapter is very good, and i know that i can't wait for the next chapter.
Elspeth Renee chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
this is really cute. I love the remus and lily relationship and how she protected him. It was beyond sweet.
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 3 . 12/9/2004
Cool! That was so sweet! I really like the Lily/Snape stuff.
mosleyn001 chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
HI. Just wondering if you are going to contiue on with this fic. It is interesting so far and I would like to see how it ties in with your other fics.

:_)
millie conde chapter 2 . 10/26/2004
hi amanda im just chillin tou i hope fine and hi and bye
pao1 chapter 2 . 9/20/2004
this fic is just as good as the other 2... great! keep goin!
liz chapter 2 . 9/6/2004
ok,well i have now officially read everything you have posted on ffn!(and i loved everything,although the y.o.t. spinoff was a lil sickening)but anyway...i jus wanted to say that once again-really great job on all your writings, i hope you continue!.

i do wish that you would have made this(prequal)a little longer though, its really interesting.

-your fan:)~liz
broken chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
Please update this story. I have read all your other stories but this one interest me the most. I really would like to know Lily and James's story. Please!
moonfyre chapter 2 . 8/15/2004
really good story. write more soon!
musicgirl141 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Sirius is right. Lily IS cute and adorable! I love Kit. I liked the Marauders reaction to Lily's temper. I like the fact that everyone confides in Lily. Poor Severus. This is an awesome story! Have you stopped it? I hope not. It'd be great to see it continued...great job!
musicgirl141 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is wonderful. You still need a little work on spelling and stuff, but it's awesome! James is beautifully portrayed here. It's definitely a new perspective on him. I like the knight thing that they do, and James painting. Remus is also awesome. I laughed for like 5 minutes when they were explaining to Peter why he always is the look out. Awesomeness! The comment about Remus' mum was great. lol Lily is adorable