Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Mehr chapter 15 . 11/12
Amazing story. Thanks so much. Your writing style's unique and the story was amazing, every line.
alluringveracity chapter 9 . 10/18
kill me
Extremely well written, one of my favorite Dramione Fanfics :)
lil.rose181 chapter 15 . 7/22
totally enjoyed this story, it had me laughing and wondering what would happen next haha love the female Version of Blaise
lil.rose181 chapter 7 . 7/22
Is it me or is chapter 7 blank/missing?
theundevelopedpsychopath chapter 15 . 7/9
i love this fanfic! it's so well written it keeps me going i love it! you're very good.
Fluffy Ferret chapter 1 . 6/27
Amazing!I LOVE IT.I just read the first chapter and I'm already loving it!Thanks!Atleast there's something to fill up my boredom.
Nikki chapter 15 . 6/2
Hi, I am a new reader, I came across this fanfic a week ago and finished it in a week. It is one of the best of many dramiones I've read. Not to clichè neither to violent. I kinda fell in love with Ron though, I was never a fan of him but now I am. I also really liked the romance between Harry and Blaise. It breaks the stereotype. Speaking of Blaise isn't he a boy? I'm not sure but that doesn't matter. Even if she is, it is the freedoms of a fanfic author to change it. I am gonna. Check out ur other stories. Keep writing.
With loads of love, Nikki
BlackRose207 chapter 15 . 4/30
One word for this: AWESOME...
Loved it !
Dracohasmycat chapter 15 . 1/6
Aw that was fun. I love Pansy and Ron together.
Dracohasmycat chapter 9 . 1/6
This should be called Denial. Lol lord. Everyone but transgender Blaise is in denial.
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 1/5
This is nice so far um but why in all that is magical is Blaise a girl?! Lmao. I'm just going to pretend for the sake of this story that Blaise in transgender. K great problem solved. I shall binge read this now.
KissMiInk chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Love it so far but umm you do know that Blaise Zabini is a guy right?! lol
DancerCarrie chapter 4 . 8/14/2016
I don't find it cute that you used seizures so casually in writingit is very offensive actually. Still, Blaise is a GUY.
1,836 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »