Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Rangersalad chapter 15 . 3/1
One of the funniest fanfics I've ever read! Great work!
aleatorywritings chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
THIS WAS HILARIOUS
I've been wanting to read more Dramione dance scenes/fics for a while now and this was just fabulous
I was laughing so hard at Flitwick's reaction to them, and I think you wrote the scene really well. Applause :D.
Norma chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
I loved it! It sure made me laugh. I know the zabinni thing you definitely got it wrong but who cares? it's your story so let it be a girl if you want. Thanks for sharing! :)
qinlvlin chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Divine humiliation 3
Good..the twist ,the hatred,loved...omg..your story indeed drove me mad.I love it ;-)
qinlvlin chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ms Blaise ?
Wow..I just hope to see her face..haha
Their dance are so hot..;-)
ILS012 chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
AHHHH this made me laugh and cry and I just absolutely loved it!
Perfectionnn
sunneedee chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
I don't know what you mean by muggle robes. Muggles don't wear robes. I've got this weird image of them wearing bath robes!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Great fic but where did the 7th chapter go? It's showing up as blank for me. :(
starsNflowers chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I laughed so much at Ron and Pansy's 'language', my sides are aching!
Mcspanner99 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This is a fantastic story and I want a sequel
chelley.rising chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
"Draco was in a common room that was devoid of any soul. Not that Slytherins had souls, but that was beside the point"
Lol OH GOD! So I HAD to stop right there and review because I quite literally choked on my cookie when I read that *dies* LOL! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next
skari chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Ur story's quite enjoyable and a few good laughs. Thanks for sharing
Riolutae chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Woah...woah...WOAH. USUALLY-oh, sorry about that. Usually, people end after telling us all about...well, all about their meeting. But you...you...sly, cheeky bast-. ...I just started and finished this today. And I just wanted to say:

Thank you. Thank you so very much for posting this.

Even if Blaise is actually a guy, for this story, I was perfectly fine with believing he was a girl. I was totally fine with all the pairings, because you made them WORK so dang WELL. And I just ADORED "capslock-y rage".

I am interested in how their first date turned out, but at the same time...I'm fine with ending it here. Again, thank you so much!

Minor grammar errors that I ended up forgetting...dude, this was awesome. Well, I've got homework...a paper or two, you know, the usual. *smirks* Well, I gotta slither! See ya!
Basil chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
By the end of this I was aww-ing like crazy. It's so cute!
bluevelvet0 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Hi, its a good story but i just thought i would correct you on two things i have noticed.
1) Blaise Zabini is a male in both the book and the movie