Reviews for Divine Humiliation
lookupandsee chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
Loved Malfoy's reaction to seeing Hermionie. You write fabuluosly, you know? Absolute beauty.
lookupandsee chapter 11 . 6/29/2011
ahahaha Malfoy's dramatics. This is so funny. Love it.
lookupandsee chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
Evil. You are. Draco was so gonna confess! love this!
lookupandsee chapter 5 . 6/29/2011
Okay, I know I said I wasn't going to review every chapter but this is so good! I can't stop laughing!
lookupandsee chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
dying cow Pansy

I almost DIED laughing. Holy cow.

This is great!
lookupandsee chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Nice! Love all the tension! Can't wait to finish

this fic! I won't be reviewing every chapter (it's so good I wouldn't want to stop!) but this is fantastic already!
KeiHime013 chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
It was funny but after the 8th chapter with them still going back and forth, it kind of got old.

I still prefer the Chronicles of Draco Malfoy.
Hanne chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Hey, I've read the whole story, plus some of your others, and I must say, you write like a proffesional! And your humor is awesome, just as you know! I'll be reading alot more from you. I've already mentiones you to my friends!

Keep up the good work honey :)
Tigermusic chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
really loved this story great job with it :) im hoping for a sequel in the ner future ;)
kcbq05 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
OMG. Do you know that I've been laughing my arse off since the very beginning? My mom and my sisters who were using the other computer have been sending me looks that says: "What's happening to her?"

Anyway, LOVE THIS FIC! :))
vera chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
i want there to be more about them. pls right a sequel
Arra chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh Me! I want to know how their date will be! HAhhaha That end is so funny and cute! Please, just do it! Write the date thing hahha
jennabennaflyz chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
yah i was thinking the graduation ceremony isn't over yet haha anyways Wonderful story XD
Lulip chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i'm reviewing on the first chapter, but i read the story and it's amazing!
jennabennaflyz chapter 8 . 1/20/2011