Reviews for Divine Humiliation
AliceFelton chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
OMG THIS IS MY FAVORITE FAN FIC, WRITE A SEQUEL
LovedIt chapter 15 . 8/11/2009
I loved it! great! at first i was like...ew blaise zambini a girl? but then i was like there def should have been a character like her so i was like alright cool cool.
anggrainiqueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
It's awesome, really... You should write a book! Thanks
Pips chapter 10 . 8/1/2009
this story is brilliant! made me laugh and all.

especially 'conversations at the girls bathrooms'

excellent, really. D
serpent fang princess chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
are u nuts? blaise is a tall dark handsome italian guy!1
Spring Turkey chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
I loved it - so well written. I am filled with admiration and jealousy!
bbtwilightlover chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Ok so I know the last time you updated this story was in 2005 but I'm desperate... I am totally hooked on this story!

So I'm asking if there is any chance you could send me that ficlet you were talking about in your AN :) I would be eternally grateful :D

so here's my e-mail:
w1nter chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Fave quote: "Must. Not. Talk. Must. Not. Reveal— “I want to model for Witch Weekly.” Note to self: tomorrow I commit suicide, make it look like murder."

*lol!* It's great!
w1nter chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Still like it a lot... but... hang on - is it just me or did I miss something? When you said, "He tilted her head and kissed her swiftly on the lips" the 'he' is clearly Malfoy - but WHO is the 'she'? Hermione? Or Pansy! Please tell me! *shock*
w1nter chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This story is chronically laugh- and snort-inducing. *giggle* I wonder, is the whole story just going to be dance classes? Can't wait to read more! XD
w1nter chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Mhm, I like it so far. Kind of amusing to 'see' a slightly OOC Draco and equally OOC Hermione trying to out-do each other's... um... over-the-top-ness (?) in dance class.

Mwahaha. ;D It's certainly an amusing idea.

Fave quote: "Hermione felt as though she wanted to scream, throw up, and die, or possibly do all three at the same time." Hehehhe. Good work!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Loved it! Awesome work! I would love to read about the first date!
Nanashi XIII chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
This one's my favorite.
Fairy.Kai chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Applause! This is a great story - well done. xx
Catuhh chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC!

Congratulations for such a good fic!

Catu