Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Spring Turkey chapter 15 . 7/8/2009
I loved it - so well written. I am filled with admiration and jealousy!
bbtwilightlover chapter 8 . 5/31/2009
Ok so I know the last time you updated this story was in 2005 but I'm desperate... I am totally hooked on this story!

So I'm asking if there is any chance you could send me that ficlet you were talking about in your AN :) I would be eternally grateful :D

so here's my e-mail:
w1nter chapter 4 . 5/15/2009
Fave quote: "Must. Not. Talk. Must. Not. Reveal— “I want to model for Witch Weekly.” Note to self: tomorrow I commit suicide, make it look like murder."

*lol!* It's great!
w1nter chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
Still like it a lot... but... hang on - is it just me or did I miss something? When you said, "He tilted her head and kissed her swiftly on the lips" the 'he' is clearly Malfoy - but WHO is the 'she'? Hermione? Or Pansy! Please tell me! *shock*
w1nter chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
This story is chronically laugh- and snort-inducing. *giggle* I wonder, is the whole story just going to be dance classes? Can't wait to read more! XD
w1nter chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Mhm, I like it so far. Kind of amusing to 'see' a slightly OOC Draco and equally OOC Hermione trying to out-do each other's... um... over-the-top-ness (?) in dance class.

Mwahaha. ;D It's certainly an amusing idea.

Fave quote: "Hermione felt as though she wanted to scream, throw up, and die, or possibly do all three at the same time." Hehehhe. Good work!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 4/6/2009
Loved it! Awesome work! I would love to read about the first date!
Nanashi XIII chapter 15 . 2/28/2009
This one's my favorite.
Fairy.Kai chapter 15 . 2/15/2009
Applause! This is a great story - well done. xx
Catuhh chapter 15 . 2/13/2009
I LOVE THIS FIC!

Congratulations for such a good fic!

Catu
bobhaslanded chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
i like the story, but what bothers me is that zabini is a guy and i still see him as a guy so it's weird :))
momothelemur chapter 15 . 11/23/2008
I really, really enjoyed reading this! It made me laugh so many times. I love that you still had Draco and Hermione sniping at each other at the end, as opposed to other Dramione fics where they never say anything mean EVER, lol.
LastToFirst chapter 15 . 11/16/2008
that was a greay story! i loved that you didn't have to change hermione or draco up to make it work!
Siberia chapter 15 . 11/6/2008
I just finished reading. Great story, I've not read that many fics under the humor category that actually make me laugh, you didn't make it look too forced and I liked that.
xxikababyxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008