Reviews for Divine Humiliation
KeiHime013 chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
It was funny but after the 8th chapter with them still going back and forth, it kind of got old.

I still prefer the Chronicles of Draco Malfoy.
Hanne chapter 15 . 4/28/2011
Hey, I've read the whole story, plus some of your others, and I must say, you write like a proffesional! And your humor is awesome, just as you know! I'll be reading alot more from you. I've already mentiones you to my friends!

Keep up the good work honey :)
Tigermusic chapter 15 . 3/30/2011
really loved this story great job with it :) im hoping for a sequel in the ner future ;)
kcbq05 chapter 15 . 3/23/2011
OMG. Do you know that I've been laughing my arse off since the very beginning? My mom and my sisters who were using the other computer have been sending me looks that says: "What's happening to her?"

Anyway, LOVE THIS FIC! :))
vera chapter 15 . 2/20/2011
i want there to be more about them. pls right a sequel
Arra chapter 15 . 2/7/2011
Ahhh Me! I want to know how their date will be! HAhhaha That end is so funny and cute! Please, just do it! Write the date thing hahha
jennabennaflyz chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
yah i was thinking the graduation ceremony isn't over yet haha anyways Wonderful story XD
Lulip chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i'm reviewing on the first chapter, but i read the story and it's amazing!
jennabennaflyz chapter 8 . 1/20/2011
he deserved it.
jennabennaflyz chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
i'd slap him too, seriously how did i not see that coming?
jennabennaflyz chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
BEST CHAPTER EVER HAHA so corny but so cute and i feel like screaming with joy at that last part XD
jennabennaflyz chapter 3 . 1/18/2011
OMG! haha
cadalabicious chapter 15 . 1/12/2011
it seems that a smile is stuck in my face and it's reaaaaaaaly unwilling to go! :):):):):) I LOVED IT! :):)It was bloody AWESOME!
HisSilverEyes chapter 15 . 1/5/2011
OMG!

You're always great on such things like this! After Abyss! Ahhhhhhh... I just knew it! You didn't just meet my expectations... you just made it go to heaven! haha The story is very much unpredictable (unlike other fanfic ahhh I wish I could shove this one in their faces haha so cruel? nah! For them to realize how important this "Dramione" fanfic for us and not to waste our time reading their too long- haha just forget what I'm trying to imply here, you wouldn't even want to hear anyway) and it's so addictive like some sort of drug that once you're in you can't get out (but I'm not saying that I'm using illegal medicine or some sort hehe)

I'm just TOO-OVERJOYED here, right now! A sequel! PUHLESE?
nemo like the fish chapter 9 . 12/29/2010
ilove this story butit has me so fustrated. man i just want these two to get over theire insecurities and prejudice and just get together. *bangs head against wall*
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »