Reviews for Divine Humiliation
pencil gal chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Another excellent chapter zarah. This is amazingly funny. I'm gonna have to recommend it to my friend to read.
Kay so this chapter: Ron and Pansy getting a perfect score on a Potions test. That was... hilarious. Never would've picked those two to get it. And Draco's revenge? Absolutely loved it. I never would've that of that. Can't wait to see what Hermione does in return.
dd.01 chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
:O! he kissed her! yay! lol awesome job update soon!
Red and Gold
rock-dadog-bitch chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
this is great keep it going, maybe as a twist could u have hg find out that she is wizarding royalty, thatd be cool, anywayz luv the story pleaz email me when another chappie comes up , luv k8
Pigwidgeon188 chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Wow! That was ultimate humiliation for Hermione! I hope she gets him back with something good! And what's up with Ginny? She needs to get over Malfoy, because Hermione will get him! I hope Ginny doesn't keep acting like that the whole story. She needs a boyfriend. hehe
PLease update soon! I can't wait to read what will happen next. This is one of my favorite D/Hr fics!
Irishsodabread chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
I Love this story. I love all your stories... keep writing.. This is just so much fun to read...
Ps. Are you angry that angel is cancelled? The Wb needs to go. They are probably making room for some more crap teenage drama shows..They are taking away the only decent show they have.. what a bunch of crap...
Well again, i must say, your STORIES rock..
Irishsodabread
twinv chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
hi! nice chapter, really really nice. (Chiara here again) anyway, i really like it. He even kissed her! But how will it ever end? Surely they'll get together, right? But it's weird how they're both valedictorian... i suppose it comes in handy later on in the plot. Poor Hermione! Draco's revenge was quite good. :) What else could Hermione throw at him?
innocentrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh I am BEGGING you for more! This story is hilarious! Please update soon!
Siriusly Mione chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
OER. Hehe. This is getting good. Again. LOL. Please update soon.
jean jelly bean chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
oh! i can not wait for the next chappie! that was bloody brilliant! i love it i love it i love it i love it! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
Sylvan Tears chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh, sweet payback. Hermione, kick his arse from here to Timbuktu. "Ogle the ogre"...I think that should be a bumper sticker at the very least. Write more soon!
fanasia chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh. My. Lord. That. Was. Fucking. Hilarious. Lmao. Please update soon! Akk! I wish i had Ron and Pansy's luck on tests..haha. Draco kissed Hermione! XD Im so looking forward to the next update. EK please make it son!
btvsgoddess chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
LOVED the chapter! It was very amusing, you did an amazing job. Please update soon!
blaire chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
lmao
i absolutely love this chapter
haha, malfoy got back at her
kind of humiliating i should say
but all's fair in lvoe and war
more please
mesmer chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
the grade thing was so weird. i wonder if it has any significance to the general plot. will pansy and ron have to do something together as well?
jean jelly bean chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
me likey! me likey lots! i really hope you can update soon! bai
-jean jelly bean .~