Reviews for Divine Humiliation
mesmer chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
thank you for making it so long! i love this chapter.
Vance Emmeline chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Woot! That was good! Keep it up...love your story!
Luv, me.
Hanna Delacour chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
That was priceless. I think Hermione needs a Humongous Big Head badge, lol! Can't wait for an update on all your fics!
wildchartermage chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
hey! I LOVE THIS! IT MADE ME LAUGH SOO HARD! GREAT JOB!
Lucyferina chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
update soon :) i'm really enjoying the two of them playing game with each other :)
Fluff chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Oh, dear... *wipes tears of laughter from her eyes*. I've found it. The next hilarious fic in line with all of my favorites. I was so tired of looking for funny fics and coming up with, "Draco loved Hermione. Hermione loved Draco. They teased each other. The End."
This is hilarious. It cracked me up, quite thoroughly. It's divine! I love the revenge and such; but the best part of this was when Pansy and Ron scored highest! Oh, man, I thought I was gonna die of laughter!
Please please please please gimme more undertones of Ron/Pansy and Harry/Blaise. I LOVE the Harry/Blaise... esp. when Blaise keeps ruining poor Pansy's designer robes. And of course i have to love the tension between Draco and Hermione. The ending to this chapter was hilarious. Keep up the absolutely fantastic work.
Pix A chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Oh how fun this is!Its a great story!Please write more!
peng8noodles chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
simply love your stories. keep on writing, and i'll keep on reading.
lark277 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Ooh it's getting really good ! Can't wait to read more !
vetagrin the vegetarian chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Col~!
Keep on going, i cant wait to read the next chapter! The next chapter better to be good! CAN'T WAIT!PLEASSE WRITE MORE AND MORE, I WILL BE THERE !
Quello Bello chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Your site says that this story is finished, but I hope it isnt! Please, please, please, update soon!
paprika90 chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
WOW! wicked chapter and so far story! i am lovin this hummor stuff and i cant wait to read your next chapter soon! ; D
pensive puddles chapter 3 . 4/15/2004
That was really cute! Hurry with the next one please! *puppy eyes*
Toodles now!
Pensive Puddles
queenanneus chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
lmao! Your story is so hilarious and good! I cannot wait to read what Hermoine is going to do to Draco for revenge! Keep up the good work that you are doing!
Trinity Marquise chapter 3 . 4/14/2004
One of the funniest fics I have ever read! I truly feel for poor Hermione in this last chapter. Do us all a favor and update soon!
1,823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »