Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Irishsodabread chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
I Love this story. I love all your stories... keep writing.. This is just so much fun to read...
Ps. Are you angry that angel is cancelled? The Wb needs to go. They are probably making room for some more crap teenage drama shows..They are taking away the only decent show they have.. what a bunch of crap...
Well again, i must say, your STORIES rock..
twinv chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
hi! nice chapter, really really nice. (Chiara here again) anyway, i really like it. He even kissed her! But how will it ever end? Surely they'll get together, right? But it's weird how they're both valedictorian... i suppose it comes in handy later on in the plot. Poor Hermione! Draco's revenge was quite good. :) What else could Hermione throw at him?
innocentrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh I am BEGGING you for more! This story is hilarious! Please update soon!
Siriusly Mione chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
OER. Hehe. This is getting good. Again. LOL. Please update soon.
jean jelly bean chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
oh! i can not wait for the next chappie! that was bloody brilliant! i love it i love it i love it i love it! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
Sylvan Tears chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh, sweet payback. Hermione, kick his arse from here to Timbuktu. "Ogle the ogre"...I think that should be a bumper sticker at the very least. Write more soon!
fanasia chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh. My. Lord. That. Was. Fucking. Hilarious. Lmao. Please update soon! Akk! I wish i had Ron and Pansy's luck on tests..haha. Draco kissed Hermione! XD Im so looking forward to the next update. EK please make it son!
btvsgoddess chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
LOVED the chapter! It was very amusing, you did an amazing job. Please update soon!
blaire chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
i absolutely love this chapter
haha, malfoy got back at her
kind of humiliating i should say
but all's fair in lvoe and war
more please
mesmer chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
the grade thing was so weird. i wonder if it has any significance to the general plot. will pansy and ron have to do something together as well?
jean jelly bean chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
me likey! me likey lots! i really hope you can update soon! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
So far - a wonderful and hillarious piece! I hope you keep it going! Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
brilliant-moon chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
OMG..hilarious! probably the funniest story I've read in a long time! keep writing. hope you update soon! ~ jen
ProudMary chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
I just love your stories. They are amazing. Great job. I cannot wait for more, I need to know what happens!
pensive puddles chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
This is a really cute story. I love it! The humor is very entertaining and although dancing is more fun to watch, you describe it well enough that I can picture it in my mind.
I like how you portray the characters extremelly well, unlike some other people's stories I have read. Excellent job, and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »