Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Forever Felton chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
I lurve it! I love that word to! ITS FUNNY AND CUTE AND I WANT MORE PLEASES! byez
cheriiemrei chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
Hi zarah!
lovely new installment to Divin Humiliation! You had me laughing the whole way. However, I do find it hard to believe that Draco would be so dense as to not see the evidence that Pansy was not Pansy.
And, I thought Pansy & Draco were dating, from Chapter 1, "And quit manhandling my girl, you bloody idiot!"
Other than that, this fic is entertaining, and I can't see what 'revenge' plot you come up with next. And of course, mother dearest's reaction. hold on a minute, school newspaper.. sent out to all the parents, right?
Oh and good question that Patil asked: "Especially since this whole graduation event throws you together often, with the dance, the speech"
cat chix chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
i like, dont have time for more. bye.
julia chapter 4 . 4/28/2004
That was great! Go go go go! Next chappie! Get your lazy arse out of your comfortable stance and get to writing! Now! Or there will be hell to pay! Come on! Hey what's the Abyss? Is it also HGDM pairing? Cuz if it is then I am so reading it! Nevermind! I'll just read it myself! Goodluck with the next chapters! You've got amazing talent! Can't wait for the next chappie!
julia chapter 3 . 4/28/2004
that was bloody awesome man! But pansy? perfectin an exam? you gotta be shittin me! that's like...impossible! It's just...wrong! Anyway! Onto the next chappie!
julia chapter 2 . 4/28/2004
my gosh! so sori! I almost forgot 2 review cuz I was so excited to see the next chapter! But I have a complaint! Draco Malfoy does not wear red boxers w/ clowns! It's just...wrong! Well anyway! Can't wait till the next chappie!
Julia chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
You know I don'y usually review on every chapter, I only review on the last chapter I read, but I think you deserve it! I mean come on! 114 reviews for 4 chapters and an amazing story! I've read a few like this before but only one as intense! This is great! That was one of my fav stories and I have a feeling this myt be one of my favs 2!
Magical Moonstone chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
*Bursts out laughing* this chapter is totally hilarious especially when Draco says he wants to be a model for Witch Weekly. Keep up the good work!
~magical moonstone
gopher2806 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
poor malfoy, but he did sort of deserve it. as mean as it may sound. though all of their revenges have feen been so funny and well thought. so great job! till next chappie!-gofer
Melissa chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
this si soo funny. i was reading in study hall and i couldn't stop laughing. keep up the great job.
queenanneus chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
LOL! This chapter had sections that were comical and sections that were sobering. I wonder how Hermoine and Draco's relationship will alter b/c of this little interview. Should be most interesting. Keep up the good work that you are doing.
Sylvan Tears chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
*falls over laughing* I loved the last line! Wootness in the extreme! Excellent fic, if I may say so, which I can, since I just did. Write more soon!
wildchartermage chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
OMG! His mummy is mad at him! HAHAH! So, it's great and keep it up!
Fluff chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Oh! Fic definitely just escalated to my current favorite :) I LOVE this fic. It's fresh and funny and fairly original and cute and mostly really well-written. No awful spelling errors/stupid plot/cliche crap... it's so great. I'm so glad you updated. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I figured out quite early what exactly Hermione's kiss did to him, and I loved it!
But I wonder, things have gotten quite serious; is he going to get her back big time for this or is he gonna let it go? I want them to continue fighting of course, with that dash of flirting and romance thrown in, I Love that aspect. But anyway, please update soon because I am so excited for the next chapter! Can't wait to see what they shall say about Draco's, er, ambitions.
Like I said earlier though, I really hope it doesn't turn too serious, because at the end it seemed she *truly* regretted it and the war was about to stop. Although I'd be a bit disapointed in that of course, I know you'll do it brilliantly... so no pressure, and please update!
dd.01 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
whoa! lol awesome chappie! update soon!
Red and Gold