Reviews for Divine Humiliation
foxxglove chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
I love, love, love this story! It makes me laugh so much! Brilliant stuff.
I feel kind of (semi) bad for Draco though.. but nice plot twist!
-foxxglove (who is running off to read Abyss)
RowenaR chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
one word: hilarious! :D Especially the last chapter was great! Keep up the work on this story (and of course on "Abyss", too), it just made my day :)
pencil gal chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
i actually felt sorry for draco at the end then. but modelling for witch weekly? stroke of genius with that one, i must admit. are we gonna get to hear what narcissa's howler says?
looking forward to new chapters zarah!
one crimson tie chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
HAHAHAHA... Now if only I could stop laughing... or grinning, for that matter, to type coherently... Brilliant job!
mesmer chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
thank you for making it so long! i love this chapter.
Vance Emmeline chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Woot! That was good! Keep it up...love your story!
Luv, me.
Hanna Delacour chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
That was priceless. I think Hermione needs a Humongous Big Head badge, lol! Can't wait for an update on all your fics!
wildchartermage chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
hey! I LOVE THIS! IT MADE ME LAUGH SOO HARD! GREAT JOB!
Lucyferina chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
update soon :) i'm really enjoying the two of them playing game with each other :)
Fluff chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Oh, dear... *wipes tears of laughter from her eyes*. I've found it. The next hilarious fic in line with all of my favorites. I was so tired of looking for funny fics and coming up with, "Draco loved Hermione. Hermione loved Draco. They teased each other. The End."
This is hilarious. It cracked me up, quite thoroughly. It's divine! I love the revenge and such; but the best part of this was when Pansy and Ron scored highest! Oh, man, I thought I was gonna die of laughter!
Please please please please gimme more undertones of Ron/Pansy and Harry/Blaise. I LOVE the Harry/Blaise... esp. when Blaise keeps ruining poor Pansy's designer robes. And of course i have to love the tension between Draco and Hermione. The ending to this chapter was hilarious. Keep up the absolutely fantastic work.
Pix A chapter 3 . 4/18/2004
Oh how fun this is!Its a great story!Please write more!
peng8noodles chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
simply love your stories. keep on writing, and i'll keep on reading.
lark277 chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Ooh it's getting really good ! Can't wait to read more !
vetagrin the vegetarian chapter 3 . 4/17/2004
Col~!
Keep on going, i cant wait to read the next chapter! The next chapter better to be good! CAN'T WAIT!PLEASSE WRITE MORE AND MORE, I WILL BE THERE !
Quello Bello chapter 3 . 4/16/2004
Your site says that this story is finished, but I hope it isnt! Please, please, please, update soon!
1,827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »