Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Fluff chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Oh! Fic definitely just escalated to my current favorite :) I LOVE this fic. It's fresh and funny and fairly original and cute and mostly really well-written. No awful spelling errors/stupid plot/cliche crap... it's so great. I'm so glad you updated. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I figured out quite early what exactly Hermione's kiss did to him, and I loved it!
But I wonder, things have gotten quite serious; is he going to get her back big time for this or is he gonna let it go? I want them to continue fighting of course, with that dash of flirting and romance thrown in, I Love that aspect. But anyway, please update soon because I am so excited for the next chapter! Can't wait to see what they shall say about Draco's, er, ambitions.
Like I said earlier though, I really hope it doesn't turn too serious, because at the end it seemed she *truly* regretted it and the war was about to stop. Although I'd be a bit disapointed in that of course, I know you'll do it brilliantly... so no pressure, and please update!
dd.01 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
whoa! lol awesome chappie! update soon!
Red and Gold
paprika90 chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
LOL! that was a funny chapter but the end was kinda sad in a way...umm... it was good and i cant wait to read your next chapter soon! ; D
Lucyferina chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
wow! Fantastic chapter! Draco has got it back with interests!eheh i couldn't stop laughing when he said 'i want to model...' that was just the right unespected thing that makes a fic original... who would ave thought :)
p.s.: abyss rocks!
summer chapter 1 . 4/27/2004
oh men is this funny... although i think draco's pranks should be a little more cruel you have his prank seem simple but i could be part of his play, start out simple but become worse later. hermione's pranks and in character, having to use one great strength against draco. i hope that does not sound Critical because i rally do love this. you are a great writer and you are doing a great job.
marred clarity chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Zarah!
*squees*
Diba graduate ka na? (congratulations nga pala! cum laude!) Tara nang magpakasal. Magiging masaya tayong dalawa, pramis. *ends nonsense*
*huggles* Ang ganda ng chapter na 'to, swear. Lalo na yung last! "...perfect match in every way." Wah! That speaks volumes, dammit!
Ayan. Tapos na ang pagiging timang ko. Starting today, you now have an official fangirl. Gagawa kita ng sariling mong fanlisting kung marunong lang akong mag-layout. _ Pa-email naman po pag nag-update ka. Pwease!
huggles and various marriage proposals (_),
~ mc (who is saying sorry for her utter nonsense)
Majin chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
I don't get how Dracos pranks are supposed to be so embarrassing, I mean he is supposed to be smart isn't he (he is headboy) but yet he comes up with lame pranks that don't seem at all bad. Yet you let Hermione comes up with very cruel ones. Having the whole school think you like Draco is just so embarrassing, way better than going to school naked. I thought Draco was supposed to be the cruel one.
Truthfully this seems more like a Draco bashing fic than D/Hr
foxxglove chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
I love, love, love this story! It makes me laugh so much! Brilliant stuff.
I feel kind of (semi) bad for Draco though.. but nice plot twist!
-foxxglove (who is running off to read Abyss)
RowenaR chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
one word: hilarious! :D Especially the last chapter was great! Keep up the work on this story (and of course on "Abyss", too), it just made my day :)
pencil gal chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
i actually felt sorry for draco at the end then. but modelling for witch weekly? stroke of genius with that one, i must admit. are we gonna get to hear what narcissa's howler says?
looking forward to new chapters zarah!
one crimson tie chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
HAHAHAHA... Now if only I could stop laughing... or grinning, for that matter, to type coherently... Brilliant job!
mesmer chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
thank you for making it so long! i love this chapter.
Vance Emmeline chapter 4 . 4/27/2004
Woot! That was good! Keep it up...love your story!
Luv, me.
Hanna Delacour chapter 3 . 4/23/2004
That was priceless. I think Hermione needs a Humongous Big Head badge, lol! Can't wait for an update on all your fics!
wildchartermage chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
hey! I LOVE THIS! IT MADE ME LAUGH SOO HARD! GREAT JOB!
1,834 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »