Reviews for Divine Humiliation
The Perfectly Imperfect chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
This is a good story so far! Very interesting, and I think you pinned Draco very well. I was a bit confused by the mentioning of Muggle brands though. Especially Pansy because she hates all things Muggle.
asd chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
great chapter! question. when draco says, "what? the letter, or the spell in the letter?", does that imply that the spell was activated from the letter, or that hermione had done it while they were dancing?
foxxglove chapter 1 . 4/5/2004
ah, zarah joyce,
where to begin? I love this story - you must create more dramione goodness NOW!
-foxxglove
veta chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
cool!
kepp on writing!
I like it so much!
it is sort of funny and keep on writing as fast as possible!
_
veta
dd.01 chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
omg! awesome chapter! i cant wait to read more! update really really REALLY soon!
Red and Gold
Stubby Boardman chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
I love how you portray Ginny and the whole “Conversations at the Girls’ Bathroom,
mesmer chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
awesome! i didn't know that, initially, you were planning on keeping this fic a one shot, but i'm glad you decided to continue. the dance routines are interesting and fun to imagine. i can't wait to see when one of them cracks under the pressure.
BatmansBabe chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
O, this is really good. please update soon, i had a laugh at this. Right before you made me drool. Malfoy in boxers. Christ, i am going insane now. But i can't wait to see what Malfoy does next. And it's funny, it kind of strikes me as odd that they hate eachother so much, but they dance fluidly together while barely listening to the song. Hehe. I like it that way though. It just makes sense.
Cinammon chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Excelent! Absolutely wonderful!
Want more...NEED more... You are not going to let me wait long, are you?
vampire-convenant chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Excellent. God, you rock. Let the games being dear!
DMTABF chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
i liked your first chapter, but i think this one is better. it was funny and more clever; also, Hermione didn't get embarrassed which is a plus in my mind. I look forward to more!
jewelwhisperer chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
LOVE IT! There absolutely has to be more! I can't wait!
FallenAngelsWhisper chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh, fun! Revenge! Dancing! Underware! All the things need for a great story!
Persia chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh...dirty dancing...nice fic. Can't wait for the update!
DuMbBl0nDe717 chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE! I LOVE YOUR STORY! IT WAS REALLY GREAT. HOPE YOU UPDATE SOON!
1,777 | « Prev Page 1 .. 106 113 114 115 116 117 118 .. Last Next »