Reviews for Divine Humiliation
DMTABF chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
i liked your first chapter, but i think this one is better. it was funny and more clever; also, Hermione didn't get embarrassed which is a plus in my mind. I look forward to more!
jewelwhisperer chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
LOVE IT! There absolutely has to be more! I can't wait!
FallenAngelsWhisper chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh, fun! Revenge! Dancing! Underware! All the things need for a great story!
Persia chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh...dirty dancing...nice fic. Can't wait for the update!
DuMbBl0nDe717 chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
mary chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
i really liked your story it was funny and i hope you can write more.
Pure-HP chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
I loved it. It actually made me laugh (which not a lot of them can do) and it is very well crafted. I hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh, that was hilarious! I'm glad to see you decided to continue. Malfoy's going to have a rough time topping that!
Vance Emmeline chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
steamy! hope you keep writing, it's getting HOT! i love how they take turns playing each other) it's so sweet as well!
Luv, me.
Stubby Boardman chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! As you can see from my lack of intelligent vocabulary, your fic has rendered me semi-speechless. So yes, bravo! But your author's note makes it sound like this is just a one-shot. And it's almost like a...cliff-hanger-y one-shot, which simply will not do! Please continue, because you have an amazing gift! And you really sounded like you knew your stuff from the dance scene (I wish I could dance, but, alas, I'm an uncoordinated dork). I won't keep you with my babbling so you can go write another chapter!
-The Three-Eared Bunny
Lady Criquette chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Awesome idea for a story! Of, course that might only be because I am a hopeless fan of Harry Potter (Draco and Hermione fanfics are the ones I prefer), love dancing, and ABSOLUTELY LUV the movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (i'm a hopeless romantic)! Luv your story idea! Plz continue it! [also, it's not Dirty Dancing 2. it's Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. This new one is not a continuation of the first one, it is simply a remake. Diego Luna is so HOT!]
heffy chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hee hee.
Very clever, I enjoyed it very much.
do write some more (I'm off to check if you've written any other D/Hr stories...)
p.s: I've written a couple myself, feel free to check them out!.
DuMbBl0nDe717 chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
wow! that was... wow! i love it! please please please update!
Automatic Love chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
::melts into a puddle of goo:: That was beyond fantastic! Loffly, loffly work. I only wish I knew what dance that was so I could have a better mental image of Draco and Hermione wowing their classmates.
Deb chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
You did a FABULOUS job on Professor Flitwick! PLEASE tell me that there will be more of this! Your author's note sounds like it's complete, but I would LOVE to see you continue it!
Hoping for more, Deb ..