Reviews for Divine Humiliation
innocentrose chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh I am BEGGING you for more! This story is hilarious! Please update soon!
Siriusly Mione chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
OER. Hehe. This is getting good. Again. LOL. Please update soon.
jean jelly bean chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
oh! i can not wait for the next chappie! that was bloody brilliant! i love it i love it i love it i love it! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
Sylvan Tears chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh, sweet payback. Hermione, kick his arse from here to Timbuktu. "Ogle the ogre"...I think that should be a bumper sticker at the very least. Write more soon!
fanasia chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
Oh. My. Lord. That. Was. Fucking. Hilarious. Lmao. Please update soon! Akk! I wish i had Ron and Pansy's luck on tests..haha. Draco kissed Hermione! XD Im so looking forward to the next update. EK please make it son!
btvsgoddess chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
LOVED the chapter! It was very amusing, you did an amazing job. Please update soon!
blaire chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
lmao
i absolutely love this chapter
haha, malfoy got back at her
kind of humiliating i should say
but all's fair in lvoe and war
more please
mesmer chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
the grade thing was so weird. i wonder if it has any significance to the general plot. will pansy and ron have to do something together as well?
jean jelly bean chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
me likey! me likey lots! i really hope you can update soon! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
So far - a wonderful and hillarious piece! I hope you keep it going! Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
brilliant-moon chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
OMG..hilarious! probably the funniest story I've read in a long time! keep writing. hope you update soon! ~ jen
ProudMary chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
I just love your stories. They are amazing. Great job. I cannot wait for more, I need to know what happens!
pensive puddles chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
This is a really cute story. I love it! The humor is very entertaining and although dancing is more fun to watch, you describe it well enough that I can picture it in my mind.
I like how you portray the characters extremelly well, unlike some other people's stories I have read. Excellent job, and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
amantediarte chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
great story! i can't wait to see more. i love how the story just flows along...*gets caught up in the dancing*
blaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
you have just become my FAVORITE harry potter author EVER!
and the fact that your big with draco and hermione stories is just fantastic
I LOVE THIS!
i only read this and abyss so far
ahh, did i tell you i love you h.p. fics
im laughing so hard ive been brought to tears(read ch 2 already so this review is for both, k)
please update soon!