Reviews for Divine Humiliation
BatmansBabe chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
O, this is really good. please update soon, i had a laugh at this. Right before you made me drool. Malfoy in boxers. Christ, i am going insane now. But i can't wait to see what Malfoy does next. And it's funny, it kind of strikes me as odd that they hate eachother so much, but they dance fluidly together while barely listening to the song. Hehe. I like it that way though. It just makes sense.
Cinammon chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Excelent! Absolutely wonderful!
Want more...NEED more... You are not going to let me wait long, are you?
vampire-convenant chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Excellent. God, you rock. Let the games being dear!
DMTABF chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
i liked your first chapter, but i think this one is better. it was funny and more clever; also, Hermione didn't get embarrassed which is a plus in my mind. I look forward to more!
jewelwhisperer chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
LOVE IT! There absolutely has to be more! I can't wait!
FallenAngelsWhisper chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh, fun! Revenge! Dancing! Underware! All the things need for a great story!
Persia chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh...dirty dancing...nice fic. Can't wait for the update!
DuMbBl0nDe717 chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
mary chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
i really liked your story it was funny and i hope you can write more.
Pure-HP chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
I loved it. It actually made me laugh (which not a lot of them can do) and it is very well crafted. I hope you update soon. I'm looking forward to reading more.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
Oh, that was hilarious! I'm glad to see you decided to continue. Malfoy's going to have a rough time topping that!
Vance Emmeline chapter 2 . 4/4/2004
steamy! hope you keep writing, it's getting HOT! i love how they take turns playing each other) it's so sweet as well!
Luv, me.
Stubby Boardman chapter 1 . 4/1/2004
Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! As you can see from my lack of intelligent vocabulary, your fic has rendered me semi-speechless. So yes, bravo! But your author's note makes it sound like this is just a one-shot. And it's almost like a...cliff-hanger-y one-shot, which simply will not do! Please continue, because you have an amazing gift! And you really sounded like you knew your stuff from the dance scene (I wish I could dance, but, alas, I'm an uncoordinated dork). I won't keep you with my babbling so you can go write another chapter!
-The Three-Eared Bunny
Lady Criquette chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Awesome idea for a story! Of, course that might only be because I am a hopeless fan of Harry Potter (Draco and Hermione fanfics are the ones I prefer), love dancing, and ABSOLUTELY LUV the movie Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights (i'm a hopeless romantic)! Luv your story idea! Plz continue it! [also, it's not Dirty Dancing 2. it's Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights. This new one is not a continuation of the first one, it is simply a remake. Diego Luna is so HOT!]
heffy chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Hee hee.
Very clever, I enjoyed it very much.
do write some more (I'm off to check if you've written any other D/Hr stories...)
p.s: I've written a couple myself, feel free to check them out!.
1,800 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 .. Last Next »