Reviews for Divine Humiliation
blaire chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
lmao
i absolutely love this chapter
haha, malfoy got back at her
kind of humiliating i should say
but all's fair in lvoe and war
more please
mesmer chapter 3 . 4/13/2004
the grade thing was so weird. i wonder if it has any significance to the general plot. will pansy and ron have to do something together as well?
jean jelly bean chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
me likey! me likey lots! i really hope you can update soon! bai
-jean jelly bean .~
PinkTribeChick chapter 2 . 4/12/2004
So far - a wonderful and hillarious piece! I hope you keep it going! Keep up the great work, and more soon please! 8~D
brilliant-moon chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
OMG..hilarious! probably the funniest story I've read in a long time! keep writing. hope you update soon! ~ jen
ProudMary chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
I just love your stories. They are amazing. Great job. I cannot wait for more, I need to know what happens!
pensive puddles chapter 2 . 4/11/2004
This is a really cute story. I love it! The humor is very entertaining and although dancing is more fun to watch, you describe it well enough that I can picture it in my mind.
I like how you portray the characters extremelly well, unlike some other people's stories I have read. Excellent job, and I am looking forward to the next chapter!
amantediarte chapter 2 . 4/10/2004
great story! i can't wait to see more. i love how the story just flows along...*gets caught up in the dancing*
blaire chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
you have just become my FAVORITE harry potter author EVER!
and the fact that your big with draco and hermione stories is just fantastic
I LOVE THIS!
i only read this and abyss so far
ahh, did i tell you i love you h.p. fics
im laughing so hard ive been brought to tears(read ch 2 already so this review is for both, k)
please update soon!
innocentrose chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Only one word: more! I love it and I really, REALLY want more! Keep it up.
~innocentrose
Pigwidgeon188 chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Your story is great! I really hope you update soon!
I have a question though... Is Draco and Pansy going out or something, or is it like Pansy likes Draco and he doesn't like her?
Rococophile chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
Oi You! UPDATE IT ALREADY! I pracytically laugh at every sentence! SO you bloody writer! UPDATE IT!
Pigwidgeon188 chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
Wow! I loved chapter 1! It was great! Well, I'm going to go and read the next chapter!
Irishsodabread chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
As always this story is just adorable
Irishsodabread chapter 2 . 4/5/2004
I loved this.. i truly did..keep going because its the most adorable thing i have ever read... go go go write
1,822 | « Prev Page 1 .. 108 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 .. Last Next »