Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Guest chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
Great fic but where did the 7th chapter go? It's showing up as blank for me. :(
starsNflowers chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
I laughed so much at Ron and Pansy's 'language', my sides are aching!
Mcspanner99 chapter 15 . 7/28/2013
This is a fantastic story and I want a sequel
chelley.rising chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
"Draco was in a common room that was devoid of any soul. Not that Slytherins had souls, but that was beside the point"
Lol OH GOD! So I HAD to stop right there and review because I quite literally choked on my cookie when I read that *dies* LOL! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next
skari chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
Ur story's quite enjoyable and a few good laughs. Thanks for sharing
Riolutae chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Woah...woah...WOAH. USUALLY-oh, sorry about that. Usually, people end after telling us all about...well, all about their meeting. But you...you...sly, cheeky bast-. ...I just started and finished this today. And I just wanted to say:

Thank you. Thank you so very much for posting this.

Even if Blaise is actually a guy, for this story, I was perfectly fine with believing he was a girl. I was totally fine with all the pairings, because you made them WORK so dang WELL. And I just ADORED "capslock-y rage".

I am interested in how their first date turned out, but at the same time...I'm fine with ending it here. Again, thank you so much!

Minor grammar errors that I ended up forgetting...dude, this was awesome. Well, I've got homework...a paper or two, you know, the usual. *smirks* Well, I gotta slither! See ya!
Basil chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
By the end of this I was aww-ing like crazy. It's so cute!
bluevelvet0 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Hi, its a good story but i just thought i would correct you on two things i have noticed.
1) Blaise Zabini is a male in both the book and the movie
2) Ginnys full name isn't Virginia is Ginevra
Mione27 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
update! I love it..Please? *batting eyelashes* Pretty Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You know that Blaise is a boy, right?
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Blaise is a male...
Dente-di-leone chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
How cute. Super cute. Very cute. Unbelievably cute. Bloody cute. Freaking cute
Yaa, swear to God if I met you in real life, I'd squeeze you till you almost suffocate XDDD

Well... I'm supposed to leave review at every chap...but,pardon me,it's so hard to stop reading to do so :)
Dente-di-leone chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Haizz, Ron in love is such an idiot. Well, genius' plan,genius' plan
Dente-di-leone chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Heee,sweet moments. They make a perfect cp. Oh,what had happened to Draco anyway?
Dente-di-leone chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY. Dear God, God blesses you for writing this story
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »