Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Riolutae chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
Woah...woah...WOAH. USUALLY-oh, sorry about that. Usually, people end after telling us all about...well, all about their meeting. But you...you...sly, cheeky bast-. ...I just started and finished this today. And I just wanted to say:

Thank you. Thank you so very much for posting this.

Even if Blaise is actually a guy, for this story, I was perfectly fine with believing he was a girl. I was totally fine with all the pairings, because you made them WORK so dang WELL. And I just ADORED "capslock-y rage".

I am interested in how their first date turned out, but at the same time...I'm fine with ending it here. Again, thank you so much!

Minor grammar errors that I ended up forgetting...dude, this was awesome. Well, I've got homework...a paper or two, you know, the usual. *smirks* Well, I gotta slither! See ya!
Basil chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
By the end of this I was aww-ing like crazy. It's so cute!
bluevelvet0 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Hi, its a good story but i just thought i would correct you on two things i have noticed.
1) Blaise Zabini is a male in both the book and the movie
2) Ginnys full name isn't Virginia is Ginevra
Mione27 chapter 15 . 5/10/2013
update! I love it..Please? *batting eyelashes* Pretty Please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You know that Blaise is a boy, right?
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Blaise is a male...
Dente-di-leone chapter 15 . 4/22/2013
How cute. Super cute. Very cute. Unbelievably cute. Bloody cute. Freaking cute
Yaa, swear to God if I met you in real life, I'd squeeze you till you almost suffocate XDDD

Well... I'm supposed to leave review at every chap...but,pardon me,it's so hard to stop reading to do so :)
Dente-di-leone chapter 12 . 4/22/2013
Haizz, Ron in love is such an idiot. Well, genius' plan,genius' plan
Dente-di-leone chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Heee,sweet moments. They make a perfect cp. Oh,what had happened to Draco anyway?
Dente-di-leone chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY OH MY. Dear God, God blesses you for writing this story
Dente-di-leone chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Awww,all the couples in your stories are so cute. Kekeke,serves you right, Draco
Dente-di-leone chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
What? YOU F**KING BASTARD DRACO! HOW DARE YOU? Grr, I hope she'll make you pay for this
Dente-di-leone chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awww,hey, Draco is not too bad,right? Hehe,good job,you wrote a very good story
Dente-di-leone chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hoh my, this whole 'tit for tat' thing of Dramione is bloody awesome,bloody interesting. You did a very good job. I can barely stop reading
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Blaise is male.
End of story.
...though the fic is admittedly good.
1,781 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »