Reviews for Divine Humiliation
JenSingh chapter 6 . 4/6/2016
OhmyPancakesandcheese this was so goooooooood!
RavenAndTheBeast221B chapter 15 . 3/24/2016
This is so amazing, and I really don't want it to be over. I loved this story so much, especially the side pairings!
SkyeMoor chapter 15 . 2/26/2016
This was great, really great!
Mazza chapter 3 . 2/21/2016
Woah Woah Woah. Did you say VIRGINIA Weaslry?! GINEVRA Weasley, thank you very much...
BoOkDrUnK27 chapter 15 . 2/12/2016
So, I realize I'm a teensy bit late to R&R, but honestly i'm glad too since you know I didn't have to wait for you to complete...BUT IT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME! I MEAN, I JUST, IT JUST...I LOVE IT! Hermione and Draco have been cast perfectly..I looove you!
Anastasia Juliet chapter 15 . 1/31/2016
I actually thought they'll make up in the speech but it was actually cool Lol. This is really good. Thanks!
jana95 chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Amazing story.. quite a creative mind you've got there. It was something totally 'out of the box', really refreshing for a change. I love the funny moments, they got me in tears at some parts- literally. I love Draco n Hermione's love/hate feelings. And Pansy n Ron's slow unspoken chemistry.. not to forget Blaise n Harry's initially-forced-later-blooming pair. If was awe-mazing.. Loved it...
Guest chapter 15 . 1/10/2016
I thought zabini was he!
Yana chapter 15 . 1/4/2016
I AM IN LOVEEEEE! THIS IS JUST SO... AMAZING!
Lna Anwar chapter 4 . 10/26/2015
I'm loving this fic! absolutely awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
POOR DRACO
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2015
THAT WAS TOO MUCH !
EVEN FOR HIM.
If Destroyed Still True chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
Thank you author-sensei for writting this beautiful, nice, great fiction 3
I wad so happy reading it, even if it is sad to read the last chapter, but I had such a great moment with all those characters and the story that it left me with happy and most of it satisfied and smiling )
Thank you and wish you a great continuation !
Guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2015
ok...but why is blaise a girl
Shreyagranger chapter 6 . 9/6/2015
ARGHGHSUSHSUDUDDJNDKDKXJDJSOXDJKSBFBDMS LITTERALLY SHAKING WOTH FEELS ISJSBSBSJS I DIED
1,839 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »