Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Goose chapter 3 . 6/6/2015
Blaise is a guy, don't know why you wrote him as a girl when his gender became knowledge before the publish date of this fic. That and having every girl go crazy over Draco is unrealistic.
Someone chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Mistake. Blaise Zabini is a boy.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/20/2015
This. Was. Fantastic!
Kieran chapter 15 . 3/17/2015
Lovely story! Read it for the second time:)
simonepolis chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
I have a lot of respect about you as a writer. Your story is truly amusing and breath taking! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
simonepolis chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
best chapie ever! I LOVE YOUR STORY!
simonepolis chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Great chapie!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
This story is getting more weird by the minute.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
They must have been in some sort of dance class. I like stories where Blaise is a guy not a girl.
Kieran chapter 15 . 12/2/2014
This is perfect! The plotline...the characters... my only little problemo was that Blaise was a GIRL! I don't know if YOU know, but I know, and so... it all worked out anyway!
(Though, of course, it COULD have been Daphne Greengrass or something.)
(Just saying.)
But the rest was beautiful! Your grammar and spelling was ON POINT, my friend. Also, the consistency of the plot was great! Though, the Nott-hurting-Draco-thing was a serious twist. He didn't crop up in any other parts of the story afterwards, though, so that was a little rocky and unexpected. Overall, though, great job!
FaeLoverMuggleborn chapter 15 . 9/29/2014
I loved this fanfic! It was so sweet and funny how everything turned out! It will definitely go down as one of my favorite Dramione fics of all time
Nina chapter 15 . 9/18/2014
I almost cried remembering my high school days! How friendship and everything are important. Love your history. And really, a nice Pansy Parkinson is hard to find! Lol
Autumnvicky chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
*sniffle* That was beautiful. lol Thanks for a nice story.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/20/2014