Reviews for Divine Humiliation
Dente-di-leone chapter 8 . 4/21/2013
Awww,all the couples in your stories are so cute. Kekeke,serves you right, Draco
Dente-di-leone chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
What? YOU F**KING BASTARD DRACO! HOW DARE YOU? Grr, I hope she'll make you pay for this
Dente-di-leone chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
Awww,hey, Draco is not too bad,right? Hehe,good job,you wrote a very good story
Dente-di-leone chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Hoh my, this whole 'tit for tat' thing of Dramione is bloody awesome,bloody interesting. You did a very good job. I can barely stop reading
Caitlin chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Blaise is male.
End of story.
...though the fic is admittedly good.
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 15 . 3/23/2013
You're a genius! I'm going to try your other fanfictions now, but it's only your fault :P
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
"Draco tried to look ready to vomit when inside he felt really elated. Granger, on the other hand, tried to look elated when she really was ready to vomit." You just have a way with words. And the rest of it is just perfect! (I usually don't comment while I'm reading, but I just can't not do it, you're too good )
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
' "Yes. Lovely," Snape drawled. '
This is so not Snape, but at the same time, it is. I just love him.

And ' She had bigger ferrets to skin. '? You are just wonderful :D (And I'm back to reading)
CocoFrijolita chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
This was great! I was weirded out by the Harry/Blaise pairing, since Blaise is a boy in the books. But I liked the fic none the less, even though the whole "Sinclair at the ball" thing had me throwing my phone repeatedly :P Great job with this! All your other DM/HG fics are my next reads. Keep up the awesome writing! :)
CocoFrijolita chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
I'm halfway through and LOVE it! It's so deliciously evil! :-) Also, I would like that chapter and ficlit you were saying you'd send. My email is . Thank you so much!
Abi chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
you do realize that blaise zabini is a boy right?
lulubuh chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
IS BLAISE GAY!? he's a guy u know...
AlexandriaTheInferno chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Slytherin5eva chapter 15 . 11/19/2012
That was a lovely story! Except for one slight thing...BLAISE IS A GUY for crying out loud! Oh the ending was fantastic and Harry's caps lock-y rage - hilarious!
ever afters chapter 15 . 11/2/2012
This was amazing! Well-written, unique, hilarious and just perfect! You did a great job!

You are amazing. You can really write well. :)

Thank you for sharing this!
1,786 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »