Reviews for Shadow Stalker
Tessabe chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I like this.
Misura chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
An enjoyable mix of angst and humor. I like the way you wrote both Vanyel and Yfandes, as well as the original idea of how Vanyel got *that* particular nickname. I also liked the 'song-contest', which reminded me of M. Lackey's 'Bardic Voices'-serie in the best of ways. :)
LadyJanelly chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Very nice. I like how well you captured Van and 'Fandes' mental voices.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
o...much goodness! yeah! and bribes are kewl too. how about writing one with the Demonsbane ballad...that would be kewl! Zhai'helleva! ~Quen's Own
Caoilte chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
*waves* heya...awesome story. I love what you've done. Wouldn't be surprised if you have some copycats. How about a songfic about...the Hero of Stony Tor *grins* I'd love to hear that story *grins and hugs*
wizard116 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
this is very good. i can't wait for the next.
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
*lauhs* I likey! Very muchly! And...how about that one...Demonsbane? With the envoy? No, wait, that's Nightblades. Nightblades, please!
I'm planning on doing a parody of one of these sometime...but until I do, I'll enjoy your stuff! _
faeborn2930 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
LOL
That was awesome. Do another one! D I loved it.
~Lydia
ssjbookgirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
you know what song i would like written? The Shodow-Lover. that one would be intersting. there are more, but i dont have any of the names in frount of me, and i dont know them off the top of my head.
Care
Tri.
PrettyKittyOreo chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
LOL! This is great! :):):):):)