Reviews for Foxxy
hP fAn Fo LyFe chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
The ending was hillarious! great job! update soon!
-Meg-
Scarred Secrets chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
First of all Texas... Foxy is a persons name because my cousins name is Foxy and if some one wants to make it Foxxy they can. It don't matter.
Oh sorry _ I just hate when people do this to other peoples work... I mean who cares if some one names there oc Foxxy when you have people out there named Sasquatch or Bernardo I mean really. Besides I think Foxxy is a nice name.
Great story so far _~
PinkBaboon277 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
hun u better write more SOON or i'll have me rabid chipmunks hunt you down and do some SERIOUS DAMAGE *hint hint* the story's REALLY good plz update! ;)
Gucy Lou chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
GOOD STORY! so far nehoo. okay, UPDATE, blah blah blah, UPDATE!
~*~Agent Glass Dragon signing off~*~
Yaanu chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Already I like it! I'm guessing this is a Foxxy/Stanley story, but I'll know if I'm wrong. Can't wait for the rest!
~Yaanu~
CoolGirlEmily chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
Texas Volcano, do us all a favor and shut-up will ya!
This story's great, keep it!
Siriusly Disturbed chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Nice. I like it so far. You gotta keep this going. I had an idea for a holes fic a long time ago, like when holes came out you got all mad at me for talking about it (:-D), and I did start it, but I never continued it. it was real similar to this too. Sorta. I can't remember. I'll have to find it and check it out. Heh.
Anyway, good job. Keep going. Don't abandon it. If you do, I'll kill you (and this time I'm serious).
*Courtney
PS: I'm reviewing yer new fic, so I expect ye to review mine. _~
Nosilla chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
col...
MORE PLZ!
Texas Volcano chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
-Why type of name is "Foxxy"? It also a misspelling for "Foxy" which isn't name, it's an adjective.
-This plot has been used.
-She would be sent to jail if she was such a 'bad girl', not a a boy's camp.