Reviews for To Bring Back The Light
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I must be sadistic. I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat when it ended up to be Ned. Although not so bad I suppose, because my heart did give a very subtle, barely noticeable pang. I never cared much for Ned as a person. ( I refuse to use the word character to describe a dead man. It's demeaning. ;-) )
Artemis Antony chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohmygawsh! I totally wanted SOMEONE to kill Ned off and make him lose his mind if not myself. I can already tell that this will be an awesome story!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
ABD YOU HAVNT UPDATED IN 3 FREAKIN YEARS BECAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEEE? PLZ UPDATE!
arizonasunset79 chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
OMG that was awesome! the way you developed nancy and frank's relationship over the course of the story was amazing, and besides that i like how you have these unexpected twists :) UPDAAATE SOON pleaaase!
babe inc chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ok ..you sucked me in on frank n nancy...am to chicken to read the story you got going now..*wink wink* but i can veer off to this wonderful tale for awhile..love the girls taking over and getting her man there as well. hugs, margaret
TimeLordCompanion chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
I have just read chapter 22 and as soon as I saw that that was it for now I said "Holy crap I want more". Cant wait for the new chapter. Woohoo!
jazdia chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
Okay - where's the rest of this story? This is good! I love Nancy Drew & the Hardy Boys! I spent a whole summer as a teenager pretending to be her. Never found any crime, but I imagined a lot. Um, did you read my JE story, "At the Convention"? It has Nancy & Steph in it.
Sasha chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
Can't wait for more! Soon please!
kk chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
omg neds twin
angel313 chapter 22 . 10/5/2010
Please update on this story. It has been a while. It is really good.
Ms. Cassidy chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Yay! So good! To be honest, I feel like I'm reading the actual books! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next update!
PrincessGBRS chapter 21 . 6/20/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! THIS STORY IS AMAZING! I READ THE 1ST 21 CHAPTERS WITHOUT STOPPING TO DO ANYTHING. I WAS TOO INTRIGUED TO REVIEW. THIS STORY IS JUST LIKE READING THE ACTUAL BOOKS OR EVEN BETTER. PLEASE CONTINUE,IT IS AN AMAZING STORY. CAN'T WAIT 'TIL NED IS FINALLY TAKEN OUT. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.
GGirl16 chapter 21 . 6/2/2010
Please update your story. It is very good and kept me on the edge of my seat.
Agent Striker chapter 21 . 2/14/2010
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz finish!
Agent Striker chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
MYSTERY! yea i thought this was going to be a romance! Hurrah for Mysteries!

Striker!