Reviews for To Bring Back The Light
Srishti chapter 22 . 9/10
I love ur story! Pls continue,it's a request...
Snowgirl01 chapter 22 . 4/27/2015
Please please post more chapters it's 2015
Guest chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
I'm hoping ur ok because it's been 4 YEARS SINCE U UPDATED!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/27/2014
I love this story and I'm not trying to be rude but you haven't posted a chapter in four years... which is unfair...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
I must be sadistic. I was grinning like the Cheshire Cat when it ended up to be Ned. Although not so bad I suppose, because my heart did give a very subtle, barely noticeable pang. I never cared much for Ned as a person. ( I refuse to use the word character to describe a dead man. It's demeaning. ;-) )
Artemis Antony chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Ohmygawsh! I totally wanted SOMEONE to kill Ned off and make him lose his mind if not myself. I can already tell that this will be an awesome story!
Guest chapter 22 . 3/20/2013
ABD YOU HAVNT UPDATED IN 3 FREAKIN YEARS BECAAAAUUUUUUSSSSSSEEEEEEE? PLZ UPDATE!
persaphone chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
OMG that was awesome! the way you developed nancy and frank's relationship over the course of the story was amazing, and besides that i like how you have these unexpected twists :) UPDAAATE SOON pleaaase!
Margaretlucylu chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Ok ..you sucked me in on frank n nancy...am to chicken to read the story you got going now..*wink wink* but i can veer off to this wonderful tale for awhile..love the girls taking over and getting her man there as well. hugs, margaret
TimeLordCompanion chapter 22 . 1/14/2012
I have just read chapter 22 and as soon as I saw that that was it for now I said "Holy crap I want more". Cant wait for the new chapter. Woohoo!
jazdia chapter 22 . 5/17/2011
Okay - where's the rest of this story? This is good! I love Nancy Drew & the Hardy Boys! I spent a whole summer as a teenager pretending to be her. Never found any crime, but I imagined a lot. Um, did you read my JE story, "At the Convention"? It has Nancy & Steph in it.
Sasha chapter 22 . 12/2/2010
Can't wait for more! Soon please!
kk chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
omg neds twin
angel313 chapter 22 . 10/5/2010
Please update on this story. It has been a while. It is really good.
Ms. Cassidy chapter 22 . 9/8/2010
Yay! So good! To be honest, I feel like I'm reading the actual books! Keep it up! Can't wait for the next update!