Reviews for Cutback
SpontaneousHumanCombustion chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh my God, this was amazing, you really should write more, I really loved it, I can't get enough of it! It's awesome!
pennaroyaltea chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
omfg that was the best fic i have read in a really long time! omg that made me so happy inside!sigh i heart nirvana to the extreme and exspecially sappy so horay! i give you a million brownie points! *sigh*

oh the sun glass thing, was that from that thing you do? we did that song for a talent show last year (i wa guitar of course lolz and i didnt fuck up to bad either...hm) and then what the i shit you not thing from? my friend is always saying it? i know these questions will never be answered but they could be considered the 8th and 9th wonders of the world

vun de bar! a million brownie or a ca-jillion or as many as you want

countess
breezy233 chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
AH, THAT WAS SO GOOD! Y aknow what? I like your slash. (I just thought in my head, "I like her slash, I like it good" you don't get worse English, do you?)I like it a lot...
And gues what? I cheated. I read the first maybe two paragraphs not even and skipped straight on down to the bottom. So sue me. I don't care.
Actually, Im probably gonna go read the MIDDLE now...
geometrygal chapter 1 . 3/27/2004
You'll really love me forever? Cause I loved this! ::squashes Farrell:: Muahaha! You can't get in the way of Spot/Race slashiness! This story was so sweet! I'm glad I stumbled onto it. Next time mark it slash and I'll head straight for it, k? _ Hope you write some more fics! You better or I shall stalk you and then tie you up in my basement (If I had one) and make you write more stories! Muahaha! ::cough:: Sorry. _
studentnumber24601 chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Oh wow. That was just fabulous. (Though generally doesn't the better/more famous band play last with an act as an opener?) Hot damn, that was some yummy SpRace. MM mm mm.
Maibe Josie chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
OMG! I loved it! The end...I almost died, I can totally imgaine the look on Farrell's face, I really didn't like her after she mentioned she should continue to tune her guitar incase they can't find Skits (who I'm madly in love with and you happend to make a drummer, which I Just love)I'm seriously starting to love Newsies Slash more and more because of writers like you
Scout73 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
YAY! Farrell's such a biotch...she deserved what was coming to her! keep writing! i really liked that!
~!~Scouters~!~
p.s. sorry for the short review
Repeat chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
AHAHAHA! thats AWESOME i was crackin up for like TEN minutes. heh heh... "I shit you not..." hehe!i was just waiting for spot to kiss him. like, i knew it was gonna happen, but i was expecting some long, painful, drawnout process on race's behalf. BUT IT WASNT! IT JUST HAPPENED! hehe... i luv ur stories... they always get you at the end.
Shadowlands chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Yeah for Sprace-age.
I think we shall have a party, and name it after you. And there will be cookies, juice, and Sprace-age all around.
Brava.
its-never-lupus chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
This is SO good! The ending was incredible. You had me hooked on it from line one. Very nice job.
Braids21 chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU! This was AWESOME! (and not JUST b/c of the SpotRaceness... hehe)
Dude- is that what i think its from? Is the Shades and Mr White from That Thing You Do? hehe ilove that movie!
"are you shitting me?"
"I shit you not." ..then kiss..
I LOVED THAT LINE! I'm officially now gonna say that whenever some says that to me! hehe... U are an excellent writer!
Now go update aol90! hehehe...
braids
Account Deleted and Purged chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Hey babe! _ YAY! NEW STORY! I love your stories... I think I'm gonna add more of your's to my next site update. M'kay? _
~
I hate Farrell. Case closed. As much as Bambi. I think I need to put those two in a room as water fils it... OR have the walls slowly close in on them as spikes emerge. Ooh, I like that... Sounds like a good idea to me. _
~
*Imagines the Mr. White cigarette incident* Heh, heh... Oh Jacky, you so silly! _
~
Hmm... I don't know if I'm right on this one... But did that sunglasses thin' happen in Big Daddy? Huh... I'm not too sure... *Grins* I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can... Don't mess with the guy in shades! Heehee!
~
*Pats Race on the shoulder* Race my man, ALL the perfect men are taken... *Sighs* Buy you a drink? I could use one myself...
*Applauds* BRAVO! Saturday! BRAVO! _ I loved this fic. A WHOLE LOT! Heehee! _
Lots of love! ~Sapphy
KyrielF chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Aww, that was great! *nod* "Hi Racecar." I have no idea why I found that incredibly funny... seriously. Poor Skittery! Although I find it incredibly cute that he gets stage fright. *hugs Skittery* Verse Chrous Verse. There should seriously be a song with that title. *pokes* Anyway, I loved the fic! Especially the ending.
~
Jeez, how many times did I say 'incredibly'? Okay, only twice, but it felt like a lot...